Parson’s Diseases of the Eye is one of the best book available for eye diseases. You can easily download the pdf version of Parson’s Diseases of Eye (23rd Edition) from the link given below. Also Read this full Review of Parson’s Diseases of the Eye, so that you become full familiar with this book.
About Parson’s Diseases of the Eye pdf 23rd
Parson’s Diseases of the Eye, 23rd Edition is edited by John Carmi Parsons and Stephen Miller. This 23rd Version has been a trusted textbook for undergraduate college students for greater than 100 years! It additionally caters to the essential wants of postgraduate college students and practitioners who must confer with this e-book for a fast evaluate of primary ideas. The e-book was first printed in 1907, and on account of its clear and pleasant presentation type in addition to its authoritative protection of ocular problems, it rapidly grew to become a elementary textual content for college kids. Since then the e-book has maintained its recognition with college students by common revisions and updates. The 19th version of this e-book has been specifically tailored to the context of Indian subcontinent and can also be related to different South Asian nations with a particular point out concerning the infections that happen predominantly on this area. The current 23rd version continues this pattern by presenting unparalleled steering on practically each ophthalmic situation and process, together with the most recent advances within the area, making the e-book extra complete and modern.
Parsons’ Diseases of the Eye has been a trusted textbook for undergraduate students for more than 100 years. It also caters to the basic needs of postgraduate students and practitioners who need to refer to this book for a quick review of the basic concepts.
The book was first published in 1907, and on account of its clear and friendly presentation style as well as its authoritative coverage of ocular disorders, it quickly became a fundamental text for students. Since then the book has maintained its popularity with students through regular revisions and updates.
The 19th edition of this book was especially adapted to the context of Indian subcontinent with a special mention about the infections that occur predominantly in this region. The 23rd edition continues this trend by presenting unparalleled guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure, including the latest advances in the field, making the book more comprehensive and contemporary.
Features of Parson’s Diseases of Eye 23rd edition Pdf
- Up to date for a brand new technology of readers with on-line materials together with full textual content, down-loadable photographs, video surgical procedures, OSCE and self-assessment instruments
- Line illustrations and pictures highlighting anatomic particulars and customary ophthalmic assessments
- Chosen references for every chapter facilitating additional examine of any given matter Highlights of the 21st version
- Up to date part on refractive and corneal surgical procedure
- Introduction of optical coherence tomography
- Part on anti-VEGF brokers
- Up to date info on infectious crystalline keratopathy
- New classification of corneal dystrophies
- Latest advances on medical remedy in retinal ailments reminiscent of diabetic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration Overview of intra-ocular designs and supplies.
- Compliant with the new competency-based curriculum.
• Inclusion of Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter.
• Three new chapters titled Non Traumatic Ophthalmic Emergencies, Dark Room Procedures and Clinical Investigations added to help students get a clear understanding of these topics.
• Additional topics: images on radiology and case studies on various ophthalmic procedures.
• Latest information on astigmatism, dry eye, eye donation, eye banking and various national programs has been provided.
• Simplified flowcharts and new photographs covering a number of clinical conditions are added features.
• Extensively revised and up-to-date with the new curriculum.
• New Learning Objectives
• Three new chapters on Non Traumatic Ophthalmic Emergencies, Dark Room Procedures and Clinical Investigations
• Updated information on astigmatism, dry eye, eye donation, eye banking and various national programs
• Images on radiology and case studies on various ophthalmic procedures
You might also be interested in:
Contents of Parson’s Diseases of Eye Pdf
The Topics Covered in this Textbook are S-1: Anatomy and Physiology Embryology and Anatomy Physiology of the Eye The Physiology of Vision The Neurology of Vision S-2: Ophthalmic Optics and Refraction Elementary Optics Elementary Physiological Optics Refraction Refractive Errors of the Eye S-3: Ocular Examination Techniques and Ocular Therapeutics Ocular Symptomatology Assessment of Visual Function Examination of the Anterior Segment Examination of the Posterior Segment and Orbit Ocular Therapeutics S-4: Diseases of the Eye Diseases of the Conjunctiva Diseases of the Cornea Diseases of the Sclera Diseases of the Uveal Tract The Lens The Glaucomas Diseases of the Retina Diseases of the Vitreous Diseases of the Optic Nerve Intraocular Tumours Injuries to the Eye S-5: Disorders of Motility Anatomy and Physiology of the Motor Mechanism Comitant Strabismus Incomitant Strabismus S-6: Diseases of the Adnexa Diseases of the Lids Diseases of the Lacrimal Apparatus Diseases of the Orbit S-7: Systemic Ophthalmology Diseases of the Nervous System with Ocular Manifestations Ocular Manifestations of Systemic Disorders S-8: Preventive Ophthalmology Genetics in Ophthalmology The Causes and Prevention of Blindness S-9: Surgical Instruments in Ophthalmology Surgical Instruments in Ophthalmology
Download Parson’s Diseases of the Eye 23rd Edition Pdf Free
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests. If you want any medical books pdf then write it in the comment box. We will try to provide you as soon as possible.