In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide 2nd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide 2nd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
This is a fully updated edition of the hugely successful OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey and Love Revision Guide. The content has been revised in line with recent changes to the examination, such as the introduction of microbiology and applied surgical sciences and changes from patient safety to clinical and procedural skills.Popular with trainee surgeons preparing for the oral element of the MRCS (the objective structured clinical examination, or OSCE), this revision guide will maximise the chances of success in surgical examinations.
Jonathan M. Fishman (Author)
Jonathan M Fishman, BA (Hons), MA (Cantab), BM BCh (Oxon), PhD, MRCS (Eng), DOHNS (RCS Eng), FRCS (ORL-HNS) is a senior specialty registrar in ENT, a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and Senior Editor for The Journal of Laryngology & Otology (Cambridge University Press).
He graduated with a ‘triple’ first class honours degree in Natural Sciences from Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge, and completed his clinical training at St John’s College, University of Oxford. He has held posts in accident and emergency, ENT, general surgery and neurosurgery, as part of the surgical rotation at St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial College, London.
- Vivian A Elwell, BA Hons., MA (Cantab.), MBBS, MRCS, FRCS (Neuro. Surg.) is a consultant neurosurgeon and spinal surgeon at the Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust. She has a special interest in complex spinal surgery. She obtained her bachelor’s degree in biological sciences from Columbia College, Columbia University (New York City, NY), and obtained her master’s degree from the University of Cambridge. She then obtained a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the Imperial College School of Medicine, London.
- Rajat Chowdhury, BSc (Hons), MA (Oxon), BM BCh (Oxon), MRCS, FRCR, FBIR, PGCME is a consultant musculoskeletal radiologist at Oxford University Hospitals, a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons and a Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists. He was awarded an undergraduate Honours degree from University College London, and read medicine at Oxford University. He completed his clinical clinical training at Oxford, Mayo Clinic and Harvard University. He then trained on the surgical rotation at St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial College, London, and held posts in accident and emergency, orthopaedics and trauma, cardiothoracic surgery, general surgery, and plastic surgery. He then trained in radiology before subspecialising in musculoskeletal radiology, completing his fellowship at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and an honorary fellowship at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF:
- Surgical Pathology.
- Applied Surgical Science.
- Critical Care.
- Head and Neck.
- Limbs and Spine.
- Trunk and Thorax.
- Procedural skills.
- Communication Skills.
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF:
- Book Name: OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 1498741568
- Author Name: Jonathan M. Fishman
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 359 Pages
OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF:
FILE SIZE: 10 MB
Please use the link below to download OSCEs for the MRCS Part B: A Bailey & Love Revision Guide PDF:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.