In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Written in the proven Secrets® question-and-answer format, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets, 3rd Edition is an authoritative source for the effective and safe practice of oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMS) ― and the ideal preparation tool for clinical rotations, exams, and board certification in OMS. Thoroughly revised and updated with the most current clinical information, this new edition provides dental students, OMS residents, and clinicians with practical tips, answers, and secrets from OMS experts. Best of all, it fits in your lab coat pocket so you can consult it wherever you go!
- Over 2,300 questions and answers offer valuable pearls, tips, memory aids, and secrets from oral and maxillofacial surgery experts in a concise, easy-to-read format.
- Popular and trusted Secrets® question-and-answer format helps you better understand the questions you are asked and provides you with perspective for the questions you ask yourself.
- Edited by two highly respected leaders in oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMS), with chapters written by internationally recognized experts in the field, making this an authoritative resource for the safe and effective practice of OMS.
- Convenient pocket size means you can consult this book wherever you go and carry it in your lab coat.
- NEW! 13 all-new chapters bring you the most current clinical information on recent advances in the science and practice of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- NEW! Cosmetic Surgery section covers the evaluation of the aging face, forehead/belpharoplasty, facelift/neck, rhinoplasty, and non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
- NEW! Updated Secrets® two-color design highlights questions, tables, boxes, and bulleted lists so you can find information more easily.
You might also be interested in:
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.