In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF:
Obstetrics & Gynaecology has established itself as a key recommendation for faculty and a firm favourite for health sciences students.
The opening sections of this new edition incorporate the relevant basic science, history and examination, investigations and diagnosis, as well as common diseases, abnormalities, and complications in gynaecology and obstetrics respectively. These are supported by two unique sections on gynaecology and obstetrics management, which are tailored to help students revise for exams, especially OSCEs. A brand new chapter covering ethics in obstetrics and gynaecology makes this fully-updated fourth edition the most comprehensive introduction available.
Obstetrics & Gynaecology now includes a companion website at www.impeyobgyn.com, featuring self-assessment MCQs and EMQs, chapter summary slides, and all the figures from the book as PowerPoint slides.
Features of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- MCQs and EMQs
- Chapter summary slides
- Figures from the book in PowerPoint format
Lawrence Impey (Author)
Mr Lawrence Impey has been a consultant in Obstetrics and Fetal Medicine at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford since 2001.
Largely working within the NHS, he also undertakes private pregnancy work in the form of ultrasound scanning and fetal medicine and also private pregnancy care.
MA, MD, MRCOG
Senior Fellow in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery
University of Oxford
Honorary Consultant Gynaecologist
The John Radcliffe Hospital
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF:
- The History and Examination in Gynaecology
- The Menstrual Cycle and its Disorders
- The Uterus and its Abnormalities
- The Cervix and its Disorders
- The Ovary and its Disorders
- Disorders of the Vulva and Vagina
- Prolapse of the Uterus and Vagina
- Disorders of the Urinary Tract
- Endometriosis and Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Genital Tract Infections
- Fertility and Subfertility
- The Menopause and Post-reproductive Health
- Disorders of Early Pregnancy
- Gynaecological Operations
- The History and Examination in Obstetrics
- Antenatal Care
- Congenital Abnormalities and their Identification
- Infections in Pregnancy
- Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy
- Other Medical Disorders in Pregnancy
- Red Blood Cell Isoimmunization
- Preterm Delivery
- Antepartum Haemorrhage
- Fetal Growth, Compromise and Surveillance
- Abnormal Lie and Breech Presentation
- Multiple Pregnancy
- Labour 1: Mechanism—Anatomy and Physiology
- Labour 2: Management
- Labour 3: Special Circumstances
- Instrumental and Operative Delivery
- Obstetric Emergencies
- The Puerperium
- Birth Statistics and Audit
- Legal (UK) and Ethical Issues in Obstetrics and Gynaecology with Ingrid Granne
- Appendix 1: Common Drugs: Safety and Usage in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Appendix 2: Normal Maternal Ranges in Pregnancy
You might also be interested in:
Download Obstetrics and Gynecology at a Glance 4th Edition PDF Free
Download Step-Up to Obstetrics and Gynecology 1st Edition PDF Free
Download PCEP Book I: Maternal and Fetal Evaluation and Immediate Newborn Care 3rd Edition PDF Free
Download Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology 7th Edition PDF Free
Download Blueprints Obstetrics and Gynecology 6th Edition PDF Free
Download Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review 13th Edition PDF Free
Below are the technical specifications of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : 9780470655191
- Author Name : Lawrence Impey, Tim Child
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 362 Pages
Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 25 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
why i cant download the ebook