In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1 PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1 PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1 PDF:
Kaplan Review Notes For the USMLE are considered as one of the best out there to get good marks. Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1 PDF is considered a very high yield for the preparation of the USMLE Step 1. Kaplan Notes are one of the most trusted Usmle Study resources in the world right now.
There’s a reason why Kaplan Medical dominates the USMLE market–results. With the “USMLE Step 1 Home Study Program,” you can adapt your study patterns to your comfort and understanding level of each topic. Our two General Principles books reinforce your learning of basic concepts, whereas our two Organ System Books examine each organ system through the lens of six disciplines (Embryology, Histology, Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology). Each volume contains helpful margin notes, clinical correlates, bridges to other topics, tables, illustrations, mnemonics, and conceptual summaries.
Features of Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1 PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Volume I: “General Principles Book 1”–The first of two volumes discussing General Principles; subjects are Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, and Immunology.
- Volume II: “General Principles Book 2”–The second of the General Principles books; concentrates on Embryology, Histology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Behavioral Science, U.S. Health Care, Biostatistics, and Epidemiology.
- Volume III: “Organ Systems Book 1”–A thorough review of high-yield Step 1 material; examines all disciplines within the Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Renal/Urinary, Hematologic/Lymphoreticular, and Nervous Systems.
- Volume IV: “Organ Systems Book 2”–A continuation of the previous volume, but focuses on the Musculoskeletal, Connective Tissue, Integument, Gastrointestinal, Endocrine, and Reproductive Systems.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1 PDF:
Section I: Biochemistry
- Chapter 1. Acid-Base Equilibrium and Buffering
- Chapter 2. Proteins, Enzymes, and Coenzymes
- Chapter 3. Bioenergetics
- Chapter 4. Carbohydrates
- Chapter 5. Lipids
- Chapter 6. Amino Acid Metabolism
- Chapter 7. Summary of Metabolism
Section II: Molecular Biology
- Chapter 1. Nucleic Acids
- Chapter 2. The Nucleus, the Cell Cycle, and Meiosis
- Chapter3. DNA Replication and Repair
- Chapter 4. Transcription
- Chapter 5. Protein Synthesis
- Chapter 6. Regulation of Gene Expression
- Chapter 7. Genetic Engineering
Section III: Cell Biology
- Chapter 1. Overview of Cell Types
- Chapter 2. Nucleus and Nucleolus
- Chapter 3. Subcellular Organelles
- Chapter 4. Cytoskeleton
- Chapter 5. Cellular Adhesion and Extracellular Matrix
Section IV: Genetics
- Chapter 1. Mendelian Inheritance
- Chapter 2. Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Chapter 3. Linkage
- Chapter 4. Population Genetics
Section V: Microbiology
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Bacteriology Overview
- Chapter 3. Bacteriology: Gram-Positive Cocci
- Chapter 4. Bacteriology: Gram-Positive Bacilli
- Chapter 5. Bacteriology: Gram-Negative Organisms
- Chapter 6. Bacteriology: Anaerobes
- Chapter 7. Bacteriology: Mycobacteria and Actinomycetes
- Chapter 8. Bacteriology: Rickettsiae and Chlamydiae
- Chapter 9. Bacteriology: Spirochetes
- Chapter 10. Bacteriology: Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma
- Chapter 11. Virology
- Chapter 12. Mycology
- Chapter 13. Protozoa
- Chapter 14. Helminths
- Chapter 15. Antimicrobial Agents
Section VI: Immunology
- Chapter 1. Basic Immunology
- Chapter 2. Clinical Immunology
You might also be interested in:
Download First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2020 30th Edition PDF Free
Download USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes, Microbiology/Immunology PDF Free
Download MedEssentials for the USMLE Step 1 4th Edition PDF Free
Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1 PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1 PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1 PDF:
FILE SIZE: 20 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 1 Review Volume 1 PDF for free:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply