In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Fundamentals of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Fundamentals of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Features of Fundamentals of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF
- 4 Agnes B. Fogo, MD (Author)
- 5 Table of Contents
- 5.1 Part I: Renal Anatomy and Basic Concepts and Methods in Renal Pathology
- 5.2 Part II: Glomerular Diseases with Nephrotic Syndrome Presentations
- 5.3 Part III: Glomerular Disease with Nephritic Syndrome Presentations
- 5.4 Part IV: Systemic Diseases Affecting the Kidney
- 5.5 Part V: Vascular Diseases
- 5.6 Part VI: Tubulointerstitial Diseases
- 5.7 Part VII: Plasma Cell Dyscrasias and Associated Renal Diseases
- 5.8 Part VIII: Renal Transplant Pathology
- 6 Product Details
- 7 Fundamentals of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Here’s the complete overview of Fundamentals of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF:
Fundamentals of Renal Pathology is a compact and up-to-date resource on the basics of renal pathology that will be of particular value for residents and fellows in training in renal pathology, general pathology, and nephrology, but will also serve as a handy reference for the more experienced. This second, revised and updated edition of the book offers an integrated approach based on contributions from established experts in the field. Key diseases are discussed within the context of clinical presentations, with the emphasis on clinicopathological correlation and differential diagnosis. Topics discussed include glomerular diseases with nephrotic or nephritic syndrome presentations; systemic and vascular diseases affecting the kidney, including diseases affecting the renal transplant; tubulointerstitial diseases; and plasma cell dyscrasias and associated diseases. Well-chosen color illustrations and electron micrographs enhance and complement the text.
“IT IS INTENDED FOR PATHOLOGY RESIDENTS AND INTERESTED NEPHROLOGY AND TRANSPLANT NEPHROLOGY FELLOWS AND PRACTITIONERS. THIS BOOK SUCCESSFULLY COVERS ALL THE TOPICS IN RENAL PATHOLOGY. … IT IS A VALUABLE CONTRIBUTION TO THE FIELD OF PATHOLOGY SINCE FEW BOOKS DO SUCH AN EXCELLENT JOB OF INTRODUCING RENAL PATHOLOGY IN A LUCID MANNER. IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO START READING ABOUT RENAL PATHOLOGY AND AN EXCELLENT GO-TO BOOK.”
(Tejashree A. Karnik, Doody’s Book Reviews, May 2014)
Features of Fundamentals of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
Agnes B. Fogo, MD (Author)
Agnes B. Fogo, MD, is a graduate of University of Oslo in Norway and the University of Tennessee in Chattanooga, and completed her residency and a nephrology fellowship at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. She is an ISN Councilor, Chairman of the ISN-COMGAN Renal Pathology Subcommittee, and a recipient of the 2011 Robert G. Narins award from the ASN for meritorious contributions to teaching.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Fundamentals of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF:
Part I: Renal Anatomy and Basic Concepts and Methods in Renal Pathology
- Renal Anatomy and Basic Concepts and Methods in Renal Pathology
Part II: Glomerular Diseases with Nephrotic Syndrome Presentations
- Membranous Nephropathy
- Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis and C3 Glomerulopathy
- Minimal Change Disease and Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
Part III: Glomerular Disease with Nephritic Syndrome Presentations
- Postinfectious Glomerulonephritis
- IgA Nephropathy and IgA Vasculitis (Henoch-Schönlein Purpura)
- Thin Basement Membranes and Alport Syndrome
Part IV: Systemic Diseases Affecting the Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Crescentic Glomerulonephritis and Vasculitis
Part V: Vascular Diseases
- Nephrosclerosis and Hypertension
- Thrombotic Microangiopathies
- Diabetic Nephropathy
Part VI: Tubulointerstitial Diseases
- Acute Interstitial Nephritis
- Chronic Interstitial Nephritis
- Acute Tubular Necrosis
Part VII: Plasma Cell Dyscrasias and Associated Renal Diseases
- Bence Jones Cast Nephropathy
- Monoclonal Immunoglobulin Deposition Disease
- Other Diseases with Organized Deposits
Part VIII: Renal Transplant Pathology
- Allograft Rejection
- Calcineurin Inhibitor Toxicity, Polyomavirus, and Recurrent Disease.
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of Fundamentals of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 230 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2nd ed. 2014 edition (October 25, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 364239079X
- ISBN-13: 978-3642390791
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces
Fundamentals of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Fundamentals of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Fundamentals of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 12 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Fundamentals of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.