In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery 10th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery 10th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery PDF:
Sixty years after its first publication, Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery remains firmly established as a classic textbook for general surgeons throughout the world, whether they are just embarking on training or are well established in their career. This tenth edition has been fully revised and updated, while retaining the core philosophy that has ensured its popularity over six decades―to provide an authoritative guide to operative surgery for the general surgeon in a manageable single volume.
Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery covers not only basic techniques for the junior trainee but also the common operations in the general surgical subspecialties that are likely to be encountered during higher surgical training. In addition, the book describes procedures for the general surgeon in a remote hospital, who may have to operate outside his or her specialty and offer a limited service in orthopaedics, neurosurgery, urology or obstetrics.
Features of Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery 10th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
About the Authors
- Margaret Farquharson FRCSEd, Consultant Surgeon, formerly of Hampshire Hospitals Foundation Trust, Basingstoke, UK
- James Hollingshead FRCS(Gen Surg), Specialist Registrar in General Surgery NW Thames, London, UK
- Brendan Moran FRCSI, Consultant Surgeon, Hampshire Hospitals Foundation Trust, Basingstoke, UK
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery PDF:
1. Skills and tools: knots to robots
2. Surgery of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
3. Surgery of the breast and axilla
4. Soft tissue surgery: muscles, tendons, ligaments and nerves
5. Surgery of bone and amputation
6. Vascular surgical techniques: vascular access and trauma
7. Operative management of vascular disease
8. Cardiothoracic surgery for the general surgeon
9. Neurosurgery for the general surgeon
10. Surgery of the neck
11. Surgery of the face and jaws
12. Special considerations in abdominal and gastrointestinal surgery
13. Surgical access to the abdomen and surgery of the abdominal wall
14. General techniques in abdominal and gastrointestinal surgery
15. Emergency abdominal surgery
16. Surgery of intra-abdominal malignancy
17. Classic operations on the upper gastrointestinal tract
18. Operative management of upper gastrointestinal disease
19. Gallbladder and biliary surgery
20. Surgery of the pancreas, spleen and adrenal glands
21. Surgery of the liver
22. Classic operations on the small and large bowel
23. Operative management of small and large bowel disease
24. Surgery of the anus and perineum
25. Surgery of the groin and external genitalia
26. Urological surgery for the general surgeon
27. Gynaecology and obstetrics for the general surgeon
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery PDF:
- Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 10 edition (November 14, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781444175929
- ISBN-13: 978-1444175929
- ASIN: 1444175920
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery PDF:
FILE SIZE: 140 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.