In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Emergency Dermatology 2nd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Emergency Dermatology 2nd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
There are many emergencies that the dermatologist needs to address and many cutaneous diseases in the emergency room that require rapid dermatologic consultation. The dermatologist is frequently the first physician to examine such patients before a hospital admission and also the first to identify a critical situation, stabilize the patient, and choose urgent and appropriate intervention. Both the practicing dermatologist and the emergency physician will benefit from the revised and updated edition of this text from top international dermatologists, enabling them to hone their diagnostic skills, expand their knowledge and understanding of pathologic events, and learn treatment options available for acute life-threatening skin diseases in this complicated and multifaceted field. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Emergency Dermatology PDF.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Emergency Dermatology PDF:
1. Cell injury and cell death
2. Clean and aseptic technique at the bedside
3. New antimicrobials
4. Use of biologic agents in cutaneous emergencies
5. Critical care: Stuff you really, really need to know
6. Acute skin failure
7. Dermatologic emergencies in neonatal medicine
8. Necrotizing soft-tissue infections
9. Life-threatening bacterial skin infections
10. Bacteremia, sepsis, septic shock, and toxic shock syndrome
11. Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome
12. Life-threatening cutaneous viral diseases
13. Life-threatening cutaneous fungal and parasitic diseases
14. Life-threatening stings, bites, and marine envenomations
15. Severe and acute adverse cutaneous drug reactions I: Stevens–Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis
16. Severe and acute adverse cutaneous drug reactions II: DRESS syndrome and serum sickness-like reaction
17. Severe and acute complications of dermatologic therapies
18. Severe and acute allergic and immunologic reactions I: Urticaria, angioedema, mastocytosis, and anaphylaxis
19. Severe, acute allergic and immunologic reactions II: Other hypersensitivities and immune defects, including HIV
20. Graft versus host diseases
21. Erythroderma/exfoliative dermatitis
22. Acute severe bullous dermatoses
23. Emergency management of purpura and vasculitis, including purpura fulminans
24. Emergency management of connective tissue disorders and their complications
25. Skin signs of systemic infections
26. Skin signs of systemic neoplastic diseases and paraneoplastic cutaneous syndromes
27. Burn injury
28. Emergency dermatoses of the anorectal regions
29. Emergency management of sexually transmitted diseases and other genitourethral disorders
30. Emergency management of environmental skin disorders: Heat, cold, ultraviolet light injuries
31. Endocrinologic emergencies in dermatology
32. Emergency management of skin torture and self-inflicted dermatoses
33. Cutaneous signs of poisoning
34. Cosmetic complications
35. Life-threatening dermatoses in travelers
36. Information management
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of Emergency Dermatology PDF.
- Book Name : Emergency Dermatology
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 9781498729321
- Author Name : Ronni Wolf; Lawrence Charles Parish; Jennifer L Parish;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 372 Pages
Emergency Dermatology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Emergency Dermatology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 18.5 MB
Please use the link below to download Emergency Dermatology PDF for free:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.