In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Features of EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF
- 3 Maureen Knechtel (Author)
- 4 Table of Contents
- 5 Product Details
- 6 EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Here’s the complete overview of EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF:
Delivering succinct, clear explanations to help students easily grasp key concepts, this book provides a comprehensive, multifaceted approach to EKG interpretation for nurse practitioner and physician assistant students, as well as practicing clinicians who need a quick refresher.
The second edition retains the book’s systematic, physiologic approach that trains readers to follow the same steps in evaluating each EKG. It negates the need for rote memorization by facilitating a genuine understanding of EKG interpretation. Using the patient’s presenting symptoms as a starting point, abundant clinical scenarios demonstrate real-life applications for interpreting EKG readings. With scores of figures and tables and more than 200 EKG tracings, this resource delivers everything physician assistants and nurse practitioners need to provide expert, quality care to their patients.
Features of EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Nearly 50 new EKG tracings and accompanying case studies
- Basic review of clinical conditions related to common EKG abnormalities
- New end-of-chapter review questions to help students summarize their learning
- More complex clinical cases to further challenge the student and increase proficiency in EKG interpretation
- Additional diagnostic findings in atrial enlargement, bundle branch blocks, and ventricular hypertrophy
- Updated chapter contrasting premature ventricular contractions with premature atrial contractions
- PowerPoint supplement of case studies with EKGs and teaching points for instructors
Maureen Knechtel (Author)
Maureen A. Knechtel, MPAS, PA-C, received a bachelor’s degree in health sciences and a master’s degree in physician assistant studies from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She has spent her clinical career as a physician assistant specializing in general cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology. She teaches EKG recognition and interpretation to both physician assistants and nurse practitioners and has been a guest lecturer nationally and locally on topics including EKG interpretation, chronic angina, ischemic heart disease in women, hypertension, and mixed hyperlipidemia.
Ms. Knechtel is a fellow member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants, and is currently a principal faculty member and assistant professor with the Milligan College Physician Assistant Program in northeast Tennessee.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF:
PART I Basics of Cardiac Physiology and Relationship to the EKG Rhythm Output
1. Introduction to the EKG, Cardiac Anatomy, and Electrical Conduction System
2. Defining the Intervals
3. Lead Review
PART II Interpreting the 12-Lead EKG
7. Heart Block
8. Ischemia and Infarction
PART III Commonly Occurring Arrhythmias and EKG Findings
9. Supraventricular Tachycardia
10. Ventricular Arrhythmias
11. Paced EKGs
12. Drug and Electrolyte Effects on the EKG
13. Clinical Conditions That Affect the EKG
PART IV Clinical Application
14. Applying EKG Skills to Clinical Practice
PART V Answer Keys
15. Answers to End-of-Chapter Review Questions
16. Answers and Teaching Points to Chapter 14 EKGs
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF:
- Book Name: EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 9780826168887
- Author Name: Maureen Knechtel
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 319 Pages
EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 246 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.