In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of EACVI Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Tutorials 2018 Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of EACVI Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Tutorials 2018 Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
EACVI Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Tutorials 2018 Videos is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of EACVI Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Tutorials 2018 Videos
Following are the features of EACVI Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Tutorials 2018 Videos:
Whether you are new to CMR or want to deepen your knowledge about CMR, the EACVI Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance e-learning course based on the EACVI CMR Core Syllabus will provide you with the required knowledge.
9 world leading experts in Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance will guide you through the tutorials in a lively interview style:
- Course Director: Steffen PETERSEN, Queen Mary University of London and Barts Heart Centre, London, United Kingdom
- Chiara BUCCIARELLI-DUCCI, Bristol Heart Institute, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Trust and University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
- Vanessa FERREIRA, University of Oxford Centre for Clinical Magnetic Resonance Research, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Matthias FRIEDRICH, McGill University, Montreal, and Heidelberg University, Heidelberg, Germany
- Philip KILNER, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, United Kingdom
- Vivek MUTHURANGU, University College London, London, United Kingdom
- Eike NAGEL, University Hospital Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
- Sven PLEIN, University of Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom
- Jeanette SCHULZ-MENGER, Charité, University Medicine Berlin and HELIOS Clinics Berlin-Buch, Berlin, Germany
Chapter 1: Introduction To Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
Chapter 2: Standard Imaging Planes, Cine Imaging And Volumes Analysis
Chapter 3: Late Gadolinium Enhancement (Lge)
Chapter 4: Cmr Stress Perfusion And Ischaemic Heart Disease
Chapter 5: Non-ischaemic Cardiomyopathies
Chapter 6: Cardiac Masses And Tumours
Chapter 7: Assessment Of Valvular Heart Disease
Chapter 8: Assessment Of Aortic Disease
Chapter 9: Parametric Mapping
Chapter 10: Congenital Heart Disease (Chd)
Download EACVI Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Tutorials 2018 Videos Free:
Now you can download EACVI Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Tutorials 2018 Videos from the below link:
Details : 10 Videos
Size : 3.94 Gb
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.