In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Anticancer Agents from Natural Products PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Anticancer Agents from Natural Products PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
The approach to drug discovery from natural sources has yielded many important new pharmaceuticals inaccessible by other routes. In many cases the isolated natural product may not be an effective drug for any of several reasons, but it nevertheless may become a drug through chemical modification or have a novel pharmacophore for future drug design. In summarizing the status of natural products as cancer chemotherapeutics, Anticancer Agents from Natural Products. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Anticancer Agents from Natural Products PDF.
Features of Anticancer Agents from Natural Products PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- History of each covered drug?a discussion of its mechanism on action, medicinal chemistry, synthesis, and clinical applications
- Potential for novel drug discovery through the use of genome mining as well as future developments in anticancer drug discovery
- Important biosynthetic approaches to “unnatural” natural products
Anticancer Agents from Natural Products, Second Edition discusses how complex target-oriented synthesis?enabled by historic advances in methodology?has enormously expanded the scope of the possible. This book covers the current clinically used anticancer agents that are either natural products or are clearly derived from natural product leads. It also reviews drug candidates currently in clinical development since many of these will be clinically used drugs in the future.
Examples include the drugs etoposide and teniposide derived from the lead compound podophyllotoxin; numerous analogs derived from taxol; topotecan, derived from camptothecin; and the synthetic clinical candidates, E7389 and HTI-286, developed from the marine leads, halichondrin B and hemiasterlin.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Anticancer Agents from Natural Products PDF:
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Camptothecin and Its Analogs
- Chapter 3 The Discovery and Development of the Combretastatins
- Chapter 4 Homoharringtonine and Related Compounds
- Chapter 5 Podophyllotoxins and Analogs
- Chapter 6 Taxol and Its Analogs
- Chapter 7 The Vinca Alkaloids
- Chapter 8 The Bryostatins
- Chapter 9 The Isolation, Characterization, and Development of a Novel Class of Potent Antimitotic Macrocyclic Depsipeptides: The Cryptophycins
- Chapter 10 Chemistry and Biology of the Discodermolides, Potent Mitotic Spindle Poisons….
- Chapter 11 The Dolastatins: Novel Antitumor Agents from Dolabella auricularia
- Chapter 12 Ecteinascidin-743 (Yondelis®), Aplidin®, and Irvalec®
- Chapter 13 Discovery of E7389, A Fully Synthetic Macrocyclic Ketone Analog of Halichondrin B
- Chapter 14 HTI-286 (Taltobulin), A Synthetic Analog of the Antimitotic Natural Product Hemiasterlin
- Chapter 15 The Actinomycins
- Chapter 16 Anthracyclines
- Chapter 17 Ansamitocins (Maytansinoids)
- Chapter 18 Benzoquinone Ansamycins
- Chapter 19 Bleomycin Group Antitumor Agents
- Chapter 20 Biochemical and Biological Evaluation of (+)-CC-1065 Analogs and Conjugates with Polyamides
- Chapter 21 Epothilone, A Myxobacterial Metabolite with Promising Antitumor Activity
- Chapter 22 Enediynes
- Chapter 23 The Mitomycins
- Chapter 24 Staurosporines and Structurally Related Indolocarbazoles as Antitumor Agents
- Chapter 25 Combinatorial Biosynthesis of Anticancer Natural Products
- Chapter 26 Developments and Future Trends in Anticancer Natural Products Drug Discovery The Actinomycins
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of Anticancer Agents from Natural Products PDF.
- Book Name : Anticancer Agents from Natural Products
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 1439813825
- Author Name : Gordon M Cragg; David G I Kingston; David J Newman;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 767 Pages
Anticancer Agents from Natural Products PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Anticancer Agents from Natural Products PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 47.8 MB
Please use the link below to download Anticancer Agents from Natural Products PDF for free:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.