In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of AANS Comprehensive World Brain Mapping Course 2020 Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of AANS Comprehensive World Brain Mapping Course 2020 Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
AANS Comprehensive World Brain Mapping Course 2020 Videos is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of AANS Comprehensive World Brain Mapping Course 2020 Videos
Following are the features of AANS Comprehensive World Brain Mapping Course 2020 Videos:
A renowned, international faculty present advances, advantages and practical issues in contemporary perioperative and intraoperative brain mapping applications in brain tumor and functional neurosurgery.
Join this on-demand, online course for a comprehensive update on brain mapping techniques and indications from the world’s foremost experts in the field. Additionally, case presentations give unique insights into the brain mapping practices at the world’s leading institutions.
For the expert, the course offers guidance and perspectives on controversial and innovative practices in brain mapping as it is currently practiced at the leading centers in the world, including yours.
For the practitioner new to pre- and intra-operative brain mapping, the course is the perfect way to learn the nuts and bolts practice of cortical mapping. Learn the practical aspects of starting a brain mapping program.
This online course is organized into five sessions covering the breadth of brain mapping practice:
- Session 1: Functional Anatomy, Physiology and Brain Mapping with Imaging
- Session 2: Neuroanatomy of Speech and Historical Perspective on Cortical Stimulation Mapping
- Session 3: Cortical Stimulation Mapping: How We Do It
- Session 4: Practical Aspects of Cortical Mapping, Discussion of Protocols and Algorithms and Standard and Invited Cases
- Session 5: Special Topics in Stimulation Research Techniques, the Future of Brain Mapping
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe both the anatomic and functional anatomy of eloquent cortex.
- Explain applications for brain mapping in treating neurosurgery pathologies.
- List the indications and potential pitfalls of cortical stimulation mapping techniques.
- Describe areas of developing research in brain mapping techniques and technology.
Session 1: Functional Anatomy, Physiology and Brain Mapping with Imaging
- Motor and Sensory Cortex Physiology
- Contemporary Model of Language Organization
- Language Dysfunction
- Cortical and Subcortical Anatomy and Functional Correlation (3D)
- fMRI Mapping for Speech and Sensorimotor Function
- DTI Subcortical Mapping
- SEP, MEP Use in Brain Mapping
- Anesthetic Considerations
Session 2: Historical Perspective on Cortical Stimulation Mapping
- Historical Perspective on Cortical Stimulation Mapping
Session 3: Cortical Stimulation Mapping: How We Do It
- Mitchel S. Berger, MD, FAANS
- Hugues Duffau, MD, PhD
- Lorenzo Bello, MD, PhD
- Richard W. Byrne, MD, FAANS
- Jin-Song Wu, MD, PhD
- James T. Rutka, MD, PhD, FAANS
- Toshihiro Kumabe, MD, PhD
- Guy M. McKhann II, MD, FAANS
- Zvi Ram, MD, IFAANS
- George Samandouras, MD, FRCS
Session 4: Practical Aspects of Cortical Mapping, Discussion of Protocols and Algorithms, and Standard and Invited Cases
- Practical Aspects of Cortical Mapping, Discussion of Protocols and Algorithms, Standard and Invited Cases
Session 5: Special Topics in Stimulation Research Techniques, the Future of Brain Mapping
- Integrating Intraoperative Cortical Mapping with iMRI
- Brain Mapping in Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Hodotopy: Learning from Brain Mapping
- Mapping Visual Function and Spatial Cognition
- Neural Networks and Brain Plasticity
- Mapping Executive and Mental Function
- Megnetoencephalographic Imaging of Neural Oscillatory Networks at Reset and During Speech and Language Processing
- Technical Innovations in Brain Mapping
Download AANS Comprehensive World Brain Mapping Course 2020 Videos Free:
Now you can download AANS Comprehensive World Brain Mapping Course 2020 Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
Details : 28 Videos
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.