In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of AAFP Geriatric Medicine Self-Study Package 11th Edition 2020 Videos And PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of AAFP Geriatric Medicine Self-Study Package 11th Edition 2020 Videos And PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
AAFP Geriatric Medicine Self-Study Package 11th Edition 2020 Videos And PDF is one of the best videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of AAFP Geriatric Medicine Self-Study Package 11th Edition 2020 Videos And PDF
Following are the features of AAFP Geriatric Medicine Self-Study Package 11th Edition 2020 Videos And PDF:
Designed to help family physicians provide the best care to their elderly patients, the AAFP Geriatric Medicine for the Family Physician Self-Study Package is an evidence-based, learning solution built to help you better identify various medical and mental health issues in this patient population—on a schedule that works best for you—in a variety of formats.
This dynamic, 25-session video self-study was recorded from the AAFP’s Geriatric Medicine live course. Use it to better prepare for the Geriatric module of the ABFM Family Medicine Certification Examination, while also staying on the leading edge of emerging public health topics that may concern your geriatric patients.
Upon completion of this CME activity, you should be able to:
1. Improve adherence to evidence-based clinical guidelines in practice.
2. Construct evidence-based strategies to diagnose, treat and manage common clinical conditions seen among the geriatric population.
3. Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with the patient to ensure that diagnosis and treatment recommendations are understood.
4. Recognize when to refer to, or consult with, other specialists to provide optimal patient care.
– Alzheimer’s Dementia: Diagnosis & Management
– Anticoagulants for VTE Prevention & Treatment
– Atrial Fibrillation
– Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) & Prostate Update
– Billing, Coding & Payment Reform: Part 1
– Billing, Coding & Payment Reform: Part 2
– Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
– Chronic Pain in Older Adults
– Depression Screening & Management
– Diabetes Update
– Elder Abuse & Neglect
– End-of-Life Care
– Exercise for the Geriatric Patient: Morbidity & Injury Prevention
– Geriatric Polypharmacy High Risk Medication Use & Deprescribing
– Heart Failure
– Hypertension Update: How Low To Go?
– Immunizations for Travel
– Nutrition Supplements & Herbal Therapies
– Parkinson Disease Update
– Sleep Disorders: Insomnia
– Statins: Recommendations for Older Adults
– STEADI Initiative: Promoting Older Adult Health & Wellness Through Falls Prevention
– Stroke & TIA
– Urinary Incontinence in Women
Download AAFP Geriatric Medicine Self-Study Package 11th Edition 2020 Videos And PDF Free:
Now you can download AAFP Geriatric Medicine Self-Study Package 11th Edition 2020 Videos And PDF from the below link:
Details : 25 Videos , 25 MP3 , 25 PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.