In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of AAFP Emergency & Urgent Care Livestream 2019 Videos and PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of AAFP Emergency & Urgent Care Livestream 2019 Videos and PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
AAFP Emergency & Urgent Care Livestream 2019 Videos and PDF is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of AAFP Emergency & Urgent Care Livestream 2019 Videos and PDF
Following are the features of AAFP Emergency & Urgent Care Livestream 2019 Videos and PDF:
Emergency and Urgent Care Live Course is organized by American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and will be held from Jul 17 – 20, 2019 at Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America.
Approved for up to 27.75 AAFP Prescribed credits – 20 for attending the course and another 7.75 for participating in optional sessions (additional fees and registration apply).
Improve patient satisfaction while learning the latest required emergency care updates. Learn best practices on relevant clinical topics, including stroke, vascular emergencies, cellulitis, sports injuries, and more.
• Animal Bites and Stings
• Best Practices Recap
• Care of Transgender Patients in the ER & UC
• Cellulitis and Cellulitis Mimics
• Common Skin Rashes
• Dental Pain and Injuries
• Dizziness and Vertigo
• Dysuria and Urinary Tract Infections
• Electrolyte Imbalance – Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Calcium
• Fatal Headaches
• Gastrointestinal Emergencies – Acute Abdominal Pain
• HIV Prophylaxis Guidelines
• International Traveler Disease Recognition Update
• Interventions to Abandon in the ER/UC
• Metacognition and Medical Decision Making: Taking Steps to Avoid Bias
• OB Emergencies
• Patient Satisfaction and Health Care Literacy
• Pediatric Emergencies
• Pediatric Fevers
• Physician Wellness: Tools to Combat Burn-out
• RSV Bronchiolitis
• STOP Sports Injuries: Pediatric Overuse Injury Prevention and Treatment
• Stroke and Stroke Mimics
• Stump the Expert – Panel Discussion
• Top 10 Hot Topics this Year
• Vascular Emergencies
• Prepare treatment plans for patients who present to emergency departments and/or urgent care clinics.
• Evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with acute health needs affecting any number of body systems, including cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, maternity, psychological, or musculoskeletal conditions.
• Incorporate emergency plans into practice, including written protocols and necessary equipment/tools for treatment.
emergency and urgent care live course is organized by american academy of family physicians (aafp) and will be held from Jul 17-20 , 2019
Details : 35 Videos + 5 PDF
Size : 5.46 Gb
Download AAFP Emergency & Urgent Care Livestream 2019 Videos and PDF Free:
Now you can download AAFP Emergency & Urgent Care Livestream 2019 Videos and PDF from the below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.