In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of AAFP Emergency and Urgent Care Self-Study Package – 10th Edition Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of AAFP Emergency and Urgent Care Self-Study Package – 10th Edition Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
AAFP Emergency and Urgent Care Self-Study Package – 10th Edition Videos is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of AAFP Emergency and Urgent Care Self-Study Package – 10th Edition Videos
Following are the features of AAFP Emergency and Urgent Care Self-Study Package – 10th Edition Videos:
Refine Emergency Care Skills, Master Best Practices
Learn the latest evidence-based treatment and evaluation information with help from this comprehensive self-study package.
Recorded from the AAFP’s Emergency and Urgent Care live course, this 22-session video self-study package allows you to both hone your clinical skills and review key issues that include syncope, assessment of acutely ill elderly patient, acute pain management, and more—on a schedule that works best for you.
• Acute Abdominal Pain: Gastrointestinal Emergencies
• Acute Foot Injuries
• Acute Markedly Elevated Blood Pressure
• Animal Bites and Stings
• Approach to the Agitated Patient in the ED and Acute Care Settings
• Assessment of the Acutely Ill Elderly Patient
• Cellulitis and Cellulitis Mimics
• Common Acute Eye Presentations
• Commonly Missed Orthopedic X-Rays
• Dizziness and Vertigo
• ECG Interpretation – Advanced
• ECG Interpretation – Basic
• Fatal Headaches
• Interventions to Abandon in the ED & UC
• Metacognition and Avoiding Clinical Errors
• Pediatric Emergencies
• Pulmonary Embolism/Deep Vein Thrombosis and Thrombophlebitis
• Respiratory Failure
• Sepsis Recognition and Emergency Department Management
• Syncope: An Innovative Approach to Assessment in the ED/UC
• Top 10-ish (or so) Hot Topics This Year
• Vascular Emergencies
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
• Prepare treatment plans for patients who might require hospital inpatient care or referral to emergency departments or urgent care for acute health conditions.
• Assess the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients who might present with any number of conditions, including maternity, psychologic, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, respiratory, or neurologic care.
• Incorporate emergency plans into practice, including written protocols and necessary equipment/tools for treatment.
• Date of Expire: 9/27/2023
Download AAFP Emergency and Urgent Care Self-Study Package – 10th Edition Videos Free:
Now you can download AAFP Emergency and Urgent Care Self-Study Package – 10th Edition Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.