In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Coovadia’s Paediatrics and Child Health 7th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of this book with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
This is one of the best Selling online book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your paper as well as viva questions and will help you to score very high.
First published in 1984 and now in its seventh edition, Coovadia’s Paediatrics and Child Health 7e is a comprehensive introductory textbook, highly regarded by academics and students alike. This tried and tested best-seller is an introduction to paediatrics and child health emphasising a primary care approach from a southern African perspective to enable practitioners to deal effectively with local health problems. The book maintains a problem-based approach to facilitate a full evaluation of the sick child from a holistic perspective.
This is a clinical textbook dealing with the medical diagnosis and treatment of paediatric health issues. The nine parts cover the practice of paediatrics, focusing on associated disorders. The book maintains a problem-based approach to facilitate a full evaluation of the sick child from a holistic perspective. There are chapters devoted to social paediatrics and child health, as well as a comprehensive list of topics dealing with all aspects of childhood disease including oral and dental conditions, and dermatological or specialty surgical conditions.
It aimed primarily at Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) students studying Paediatrics in their 4th, 5th or 6th year modules. Paediatrics is also incorporated in the Bachelors of Nursing (BCur) programme usually at 3rd and 4th year.
Features of Coovadia’s Paediatrics and Child Health 7th Edition PDF
Following are the features of Coovadia’s Paediatrics and Child Health 7th Edition PDF:
- Tables – summarising factual information such as signs and symptoms for quick reference
- Greyed information boxes for lists or to highlight information or to provide additional points
- Figures for illustrations, mindmaps or flow charts; X-rays and other illustrations
- A bulleted chapter outline, consisting of the main (first-level) headings found in the chapter. This will help readers navigate their way in the chapter
- An Introduction, prefaced by the heading ‘Introduction’. Length of introduction should be about 250 words (or half of one column of the book)
- Algorithms (particularly) on SA guidelines. Include more visual material in your chapter. Where it would add value and break up the text, convert long tracts of explanation to a flow chart diagram. Include more tables (e.g. extracts from the EDL, lists of causes) where applicable
Table of Contents:
PART 1 Evaluation, growth and development
1. History-taking, examination and problem-based evaluation of the sick child, George Swingler and M Richards
2. Growth and development, P Cooper
3. Medical Genetics and birth defects, A Christianson and N Gregerson
4. Child Health and Community Paediatrics, Haroon Saloogee
PART 2 Psychological and community paediatrics
5. Social Paediatrics, N McKerrow
6. Abnormal Child Development: Behavioural, Cognitive, Emotional and Educational Aspects, A Venter
PART 3 Neonatal paediatrics
7. Care of the newborn, M Adhikari and H Mackenjee
8. Surgical newborn, L Hadley
9. Feeding and nutrition of babies and children, N Rollins
PART 4 Metabolic and nutritional disorders
10. Metabolic disorders, Izelle Smuts
11. Poisoning, Philip Snyman
12. Rickets and metabolic bone disease, John Pettifor & K Thandrayen
13. Nutritional disorders, Jeanette Kriel
PART 5 Infections
14. Principles of infection, Shabir Madhi
15. Childhood Vaccines, Shabir Madhi
16. Systemic Infections, Shabir Madhi
17. Parasitic and fungal infections, Elizabeth Molyneux
18. Tuberculosis, M Cotton, HS Schaaf, H Rabie, B J Marais
PART 6 Disorders of regulation and immune control
19. HIV infection, R Bobat and M Archary
20. Endocrine disorders, K Parbhoo
21. Allergic disorders, Robin Green
22. Immune and connective tissue disorders, Brian Eley and M Esser
PART 7 System-based disorders
23. Connective Tissue disorders, Chris Scott
24. Neoplastic diseases, Marianna Kruger
25. Diseases of the blood, Rajendra Thejpal
26. Gastrointestinal diseases, Etienne Nel, L Cooke, E Goddard
27. Respiratory diseases, Robert Gie
28. Neurological and muscular disorders, John Rodda
29. Renal and urinary tract disorders, Peter Thomson
30. Cardiovascular disorders , F Takawira
31. Hepatic disorders, Christina Hajinicolaou
PART 8 Speciality disorders
32. Paediatric surgical disorders, L Hadley
33. Orthopaedic disorders, Anthony Robertson (Prof)
34. Dermatological disorders, N Khumalo
35. Disorders of the eye, R Grotte
36. Ear, nose and throat disorders, Mashudu Tshifularo
37. Oral and Dental disorders, Sonja Boy
PART 9 Procedures
PART 10 Ethics, R Thejpal
39. Ethical issues in Paediatrics, Mariana Kruger
You might also be interested in: 😍
About the Author
J. Green is Head of the Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, Steve Biko Academic Hospital and University of Pretoria.
- Publisher : Oxford University Press; 7th edition (December 30, 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 816 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0199053944
- ISBN-13 : 978-0199053940
- Item Weight : 2.63 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.4 x 1.8 x 6.6 inches
Download Coovadia’s Paediatrics and Child Health 7th Edition PDF Free:
Ok Guys So from here now you can download Coovadia’s Paediatrics and Child Health 7th Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link. To make your experience better with us we have uploaded PDF in the fastest online repository drives such as google drive, Mega NZ drives, Media fires, SBER Disk etc. Use the below link to start your download absolutely for free without spending a penny. FREE Education FOR ALL.
The cover image preview of Coovadia’s Paediatrics and Child Health 7th Edition PDF Looks Something like this:
That’s it please use the direct online drive link mentioned below to start downloading Coovadia’s Paediatrics and Child Health 7th Edition PDF for free now:
Please Note: This is direct download link without any bandwidth limitation. All you need to do is put the below password to start your download. We have put this extra security measure to protect it from deletion. Enjoy and Happy Learning 😍
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to info.medicalstudyzone [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.