In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of CME Cytopathology 2018 Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of CME Cytopathology 2018 Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
CME Cytopathology 2018 Videos is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of CME Cytopathology 2018 Videos
Following are the features of CME Cytopathology 2018 Videos:
Expert Hematopathology Insight
Cytopathology provides a broad introduction to the core concepts of cytopathology. This well-laid-out course highlights recent advances in the field alongside general principles of cytology and fine needle aspiration biopsy, thyroid cytology, cervicovaginal cytology, lymph node cytology, liver cytology etc. It will help you to better:
• Identify normal and abnormal findings in a variety of cytological specimens
• Comprehend standardized reporting system and key morphologic features to aptly render diagnostic interpretations
• Assess your knowledge and skills on the existing practice of cytopathology including latest diagnostic criteria, terminology, and techniques
• Effectively communicate your diagnostic findings to optimize patient care
Cytopathology – Masters of Pathology Series
• General Principles of Cytology and Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy – Xiaoyin “Sara” Jiang, MD, FCAP
• Thyroid Cytology – Xiaoyin “Sara” Jiang, MD, FCAP
• Salivary Gland & Head/Neck Cytology – Danielle Elliott Range, MD
• Cervicovaginal Cytology – Xiaoyin “Sara” Jiang, MD, FCAP
• Lung and Respiratory Tract Cytology – Roseann I. Wu, MD, MPH
• Pancreaticobiliary Cytology – Xiaoyin “Sara” Jiang, MD, FCA
• Liver Cytology – Avani Pendse, MD
• Gastrointestinal Tract Cytology – Xiaoyin “Sara” Jiang, MD, FCAP
• Breast Cytology – Roseann I. Wu, MD, MPH
• Bone & Soft Tissue Cytology – Valerie Fitzhugh, MD
• Lymph Node Cytology – Xiaoyin “Sara” Jiang, MD, FCAP
• Kidney and Adrenal Gland Cytology – Kyle C. Strickland, MD, PhD
• Fluids: Pleural, Peritoneal, and Beyond – Xiaoyin “Sara” Jiang, MD, FCAP
• Urine and Urinary Tract Cytology – Xiaoyin “Sara” Jiang, MD, FCAP
• Regulatory Issues and Lab Management in Cytology – Xiaoyin “Sara” Jiang, MD, FCAP
After viewing this program, participants should be able to:
• Identify key morphologic features of normal and abnormal findings in a variety of cytological specimens
• Apply standardized criteria, where applicable, to classify cytomorphologic findings
• Formulate and report findings using appropriate terminology
This program is geared towards the pathologist in practice or training or cytotechnologist to provide a comprehensive review of cytopathology.
• Date of Original Release: July 15, 2018
• Date Credits Expire: July 15, 2021
• Estimated Time to Complete: 12.5 hours
Download CME Cytopathology 2018 Videos Free:
Now you can download CME Cytopathology 2018 Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.