In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Clinical Review of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery A Case-based Approach 2nd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Clinical Review of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery A Case-based Approach 2nd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Organized around real patient scenarios, Clinical Review of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: A Case-based Approach, 2nd Edition, covers all the material you need to know for the board, in-service, and certification exams, while also preparing you to handle common patient situations in professional practice.
Over 100 teaching cases are brought to life with an overview of the most common clinical presentations, physical examination findings, diagnostic tools, complications, treatments, and discussions of possible issues. This text covers the full scope of modern oral and maxillofacial surgery, while helping you focus on the conditions and disorders which are the most common, or have significant implications for modern clinical practice.
“I found this book expressly informative…I would most definitely recommend this book” Reviewed by British Dental Journal, Dec 2014
- Case-based approach incorporates teaching around real patient scenarios to actively engage and raise your interest and retention of the information.
- 103 cases, many of which are new,represent the full scope of modern oral and maxillofacial surgery practiceto encompass the most common and significant implications for modern clinical practice, including content emphasized on OMS boards and training exams.
- Detailed illustrations including one or more radiographs, full-color clinical photographs, or drawings for the majority of cases provide a visual guide to conditions, techniques, diagnoses, and key concepts that will further enhance your understanding and retention of all content.
- Content that’s perfect for all levels of study or practice covers both concepts and techniques that residents and pre-doctoral students can apply in the clinical setting, and the preparation tools necessary for oral and maxillofacial surgery boards and training/certification examinations.
- NEW! Full-color illustrations and photos give you a better pictures of common surgical techniques and pathology.
- NEW! Chapter 6: Dental Implant Surgery discusses the contemporary issues related to dental implants ― specifically the routine placement of maxillary and mandibular implants, sinus augmentation, zygoma implants, treatment of edentulism, guided implant surgery, extraction socket preservation, and implantology for the esthetic zone.
- NEW! Section on cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) highlights the role of imaging from diagnosis to image guidance for many surgical procedures.
- NEW! Section on the advantages of computer assisted surgery highlights virtual surgical planning for a patient who presents for combined surgical and orthodontic correction of his facial asymmetry and apertognathia.
- NEW! Section on trigeminal neuralgia (TN) walks you through the diagnosis and possible treatments for a patient suffering from trigeminal neuralgia, the signs and symptoms that uniquely define the disorder, and the clinician’s ability to recognize the specific diagnostic pattern.
- NEW! Section on neck dissection, an important aspect of head and neck cancer treatment, provides a case that involves a patient in which right selective neck dissection (I-III) was conducted on the right neck and a selective left neck dissection (I-V) was completed on the left side.
- NEW! Section on dentoalveolar trauma presents a new case that takes you through diagnosing and treating a patient who presents with anterior maxillary alveolar segment fractures involving teeth #7-9, with lateral luxation and Ellis class III fracture tooth of #9, and an intraoral laceration of the upper lip.
- NEW! Section on nasal septoplasty addresses a patient with a severely deviated nasal septum to the left, involving the quadrangular cartilage and the bony septum and how septoplasty can make a dramatic change in the patient’s quality of life, by facilitating nasal airflow, allowing for better spontaneous drainage of the paranasal sinuses, possibly reducing mouth breathing, and reducing or eliminating the symptoms of snoring, and perhaps lessening the severity of the obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.
- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (December 3, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323171265
- ISBN-13: 978-0323171267
You might also be interested in:
MCQs in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery by Lalitha PDF Free Download
Download The Single-Tooth Implant: A Minimally Invasive Approach for Anterior and Posterior Extraction Sockets 1st Edition PDF Free
Scully’s Handbook of Medical Problems in Dentistry 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Implant Restorations: A step by step Guide 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Peterson’s Principles Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Viva in Oral Surgery for Dental Students PDF Free Download
Download Clinical Review of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery A Case-based Approach 2nd Edition PDF Free
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Clinical Review of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery A Case-based Approach 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Clinical Review of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery A Case-based Approach 2nd Edition PDF:
File Size: 37.10 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Clinical Review of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery A Case-based Approach 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply