In this blog post, we are going to share a free download of CCME The Heart Course Videos 2021 using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of CCME The Heart Course Videos 2021 with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
CCME The Heart Course Videos 2021 is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high. Be Empowered and Equipped to Handle Any Type of Cardiovascular Emergency with The Heart Course Self‑Study Program.
You might also be interested in:
Features of CCME The Heart Course 2021
Following are the features of CCME The Heart Course 2021:
The Heart Course includes 21 lectures:
- Opening Remarks and Overview (3:47)
- Mostly Dead Is Still Slightly Alive: Cardiac Arrest (44:26)
- Slow or Wide: Bradydysrhythmias and Wide‐Complex Tachycardias (40:08)
- Remember That Patient? Legal Disasters in Cardiovascular Emergencies (49:28)
- You Called Down the Thunderclap: Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (29:56)
- Welcome to the Machine: Device Emergencies (23:50)
- For the Faint of Heart: Cardiogenic Syncope (42:43)
- Kid Hearts are Not the Same as Little Adult Hearts: Pediatric Cardiology (48:02)
- Potpourri for the Heart and Brain (36:42)
- Cardiac Roulette: Chest Pain Risk Stratification in 2019 (46:51)
- Day 1 ‐ Cardiac and Neuro Q&A (21:42)
- An Infarct Rather Than an Accident: Stroke 2019 (40:06)
- So When You Say the Word “Dizzy”… Posterior Circulation Issues (30:25)
- Love Potions: Cardiotoxic Drugs (41:10)
- Asymptomatic Hypertension (38:33)
- Failure May Very Well Be Fatal: Acute Heart Failure (31:35)
- Stratification of A‐fib and PE (43:30)
- Ripping It to Pieces: Acute Aortic Dissection (27:16)
- Can’t Catch Me: Narrow Complex Tachycardias (40:06)
- You Can Die of a Broken Heart: Shock (17:23)
- Day 2 ‐ Cardiac and Neuro Q&A (4:02)
- An Infarct Rather Than an Accident: Stroke 2019
- Asymptomatic Hypertension
- So When You Say the Word “Dizzy”… Posterior Circulation Issues
- Failure May Very Well Be Fatal: Acute Heart Failure
- You Can Die of a Broken Heart: Shock
- Can’t Catch Me: Narrow Complex Tachycardias
- Ripping It to Pieces: Acute Aortic Dissection
- Stratification of A‐fib and PE
- Mostly Dead Is Still Slightly Alive: Cardiac Arrest
- Slow or Wide: Bradydysrhythmias and Wide‐Complex Tachycardias
- You Called Down the Thunderclap: Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- For the Faint of Heart: Cardiogenic Syncope
Download CCME The Heart Course Videos 2021 Free:
Now you can download CCME The Heart Course Videos 2021 from the below link:
Download Link (Will be added Soon)
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.