In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 14th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 14th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 14th Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high. Highly readable and rich with engaging case studies and learning tools, Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 14th Edition delivers the complete nursing foundation students need in a format designed for the way they like to learn. This approachable text is accompanied by callouts, questions, and vignettes to help students explore essential patient care practices in real-world terms and gain a more practical understanding of how they’ll apply what they’ve learned in practice.
Trusted by instructors, students, and practicing nurses for more than 50 years, the 14th edition of this landmark resource has been comprehensively updated to reflect the latest research and practices and keep pace with the transition from critical care to home care, ethics, and genetics. Complete integration with Lippincott CoursePoint allows you to easily map out your entire course, provide personalized student remediation, and simulate real-world nursing scenarios based directly on vignettes in the text, giving your students unparalleled preparation for success in the medical-surgical nursing workforce.
Table of Contents
Unit 1: Basic Concepts in Nursing
- 1 Health Care Delivery and Nursing Practice
- 2 Community-Based Nursing Practice
- 3 Critical Thinking, Ethical Decision Making, and the Nursing Process
4 Health Education and Health Promotion
5 Adult Health and Nutritional Assessment
unit 2: Biophysical and Psychosocial Concepts in Nursing Practice
- 6 Homeostasis, Stress, and Adaptation
- 7 Individual and Family Considerations Related to Illness
- 8 Perspectives in Transcultural Nursing
- 9 Genetics and Genomics Perspectives in Nursing
- 10 Chronic Illness and Disability
- 11 Principles and Practices of Rehabilitation
- 12 Health Care of the Older Adult
unit 3: Concepts and Challenges in Patient Management
- 13 Pain Management
- 14 Fluid and Electrolytes: Balance and Disturbance
- 15 Shock and Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome
- 16 Oncology: Nursing Management in Cancer Care
- 17 End-of-Life Care
unit 4: Perioperative Concepts and Nursing Management
- 18 Preoperative Nursing Management
- 19 Intraoperative Nursing Management
- 20 Postoperative Nursing Management
unit 5: Gas Exchange and Respiratory Function
- 21 Assessment of Respiratory Function
- 22 Management of Patients With Upper Respiratory Tract Disorders
- 23 Management of Patients With Chest and Lower Respiratory Tract Disorders
- 24 Management of Patients With Chronic Pulmonary Disease
- 25 Respiratory Care Modalities
unit 6: Cardiovascular, Circulatory, and Hematologic Function
- 26 Assessment of Cardiovascular Function
- 27 Management of Patients With Dysrhythmias and Conduction Problems
- 28 Management of Patients With Coronary Vascular Disorders
- 29 Management of Patients With Structural, Infectious, and Inflammatory Cardiac Disorders
- 30 Management of Patients With Complications From Heart Disease
- 31 Assessment and Management of Patients With Vascular Disorders and Problems of Peripheral Circulation
- 32 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hypertension
- 33 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hematologic Disorders
unit 7: Digestive and Gastrointestinal Function 976
- 34 Assessment of Digestive and Gastrointestinal Function
- 35 Management of Patients With Oral and Esophageal Disorders
- 36 Gastrointestinal Intubation and Special Nutritional Modalities
- 37 Management of Patients With Gastric and Duodenal Disorders
- 38 Management of Patients With Intestinal and Rectal Disorders
unit 8: Metabolic and Endocrine Function 1114
- 39 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hepatic Disorders
- 40 Assessment and Management of Patients With Biliary Disorders
- 41 Assessment and Management of Patients With Diabetes Mellitus
- 42 Assessment and Management of Patients With Endocrine Disorders
unit 9: Urinary Tract Function 1290
- 43 Assessment of Renal and Urinary Tract Function
- 44 Management of Patients With Renal Disorders
- 45 Management of Patients With Urinary Disorders
unit 10: Reproductive Function
- 46 Assessment and Management of Female Physiologic Processes
- 47 Management of Patients With Female Reproductive Disorders
- 48 Assessment and Management of Patients With Breast Disorders
- 49 Assessment and Management of Problems Related to Male Reproductive Processes
unit 11: Immunologic Function 1542
- 50 Assessment of Immune Function
- 51 Management of Patients With Immunodeficiency
- 52 Management of Patients With HIV Infection and AIDS
- 53 Assessment and Management of Patients With Allergic Disorders
- 54 Assessment and Management of Patients With Rheumatic Disorders
unit 12: Integumentary Function 1658
- 55 Assessment of Integumentary Function
- 56 Management of Patients With Dermatologic Problems
- 57 Management of Patients With Burn Injury
unit 13: Sensorineural Function
- 58 Assessment and Management of Patients With Eye and Vision Disorders
- 59 Assessment and Management of Patients With Hearing and Balance Disorders
unit 14: Neurologic Function
- 60 Assessment of Neurologic Function
- 61 Management of Patients With Neurologic Dysfunction
- 62 Management of Patients With Cerebrovascular Disorders
- 63 Management of Patients With Neurologic Trauma
- 64 Management of Patients With Neurologic Infections, Autoimmune Disorders, and Neuropathies
- 65 Management of Patients With Oncologic or Degenerative Neurologic Disorders
unit 15: Musculoskeletal Function 2006
- 66 Assessment of Musculoskeletal Function
- 67 Musculoskeletal Care Modalities 2023
- 68 Management of Patients With Musculoskeletal Disorders
- 69 Management of Patients With Musculoskeletal Trauma
unit 16: Other Acute Problems 2118
- 70 Management of Patients With Infectious Diseases
- 71 Emergency Nursing
- 72 Terrorism, Mass Casualty, and Disaster Nursing
Appendix A: Diagnostic Studies and Interpretation
Appendix B: Understanding Clinical Pathways
Features of Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 14th Edition PDF
Following are the features of Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 14th Edition PDF:
- New! New chapter on assessment and management of patients with obesity including expanded content on gastric and duodenal disorders.
- New! Interdisciplinary feature in every chapter. Nursing students should be educated in an environment that provides such interdisciplinary educational experiences based on mutual understanding and respect and designed to enhance the practice of each discipline.
- EXPANDED! Immunodeficiency chapter includes updated HIV infection and AIDS content.
- UPDATED! The following units have been revised Immunologic Function, Digestive and Gastrointestinal Function, and Metabolic and Endocrine Function.
- Concept Mastery Alerts clarify difficult concepts, informed by data from Misconception Alert questions in PrepU for Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 12e.
- Quality and Safety Nursing Alerts build upon previous edition’s Nursing Alerts to highlight issues related to quality and safety nursing care.
- UPDATED! The unit openers include New Case Studies with QSEN Competency Focus to highlight a competency and related knowledge, skills, and attitudes. Additional information for these case studies related to NANDA-I, NIC, NOC and the nursing process is available online.
- Prioritization Questions have been added to the Critical Thinking Exercises .
- Genetics Charts and Ethical Dilemma Charts have been revised to reflect the latest advances in the field.
- Critical care information has been updated to further the authors’ goal to have the most up-to-date and clinically relevant content on critical care throughout the book.
- The Table of Contents has been reorganized for a more logical sequence and flow.
- Nursing Process sections, Plans of Nursing Care, and Critical Care sections
- More than 2,900 NCLEX-style review questions
- Assessment Charts, Risk Factor Charts, Guidelines Charts, Genetics in Nursing Practice Charts, Patient Education Charts, Health Promotion Charts, Ethics and Related Issues Charts, and Pharmacology Charts and tables.
- Gerontologic Considerations sections, Physiology/Pathophysiology figures, and updated Home Care Checklists
- Concepts in Action Animations bring anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology concepts to life.
Nursing Research Profiles and EBP questions help students learn the importance of evidence-based practice.
You might also be interested in:
Download Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 14th Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 14th Edition PDF from the below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.