In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of Botulinum Toxin: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, 4th Edition (+Videos) using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Botulinum Toxin: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, 4th Edition (+Videos) with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Botulinum Toxin: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, 4th Edition (+Videos) is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Botulinum Toxin: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, 4th Edition (+Videos)
Following are the features of Botulinum Toxin: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, 4th Edition (+Videos):
Part of the practical and dynamic Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, Botulinum Toxin, 4th Edition, brings physicians at all levels of experience up to speed with today’s best injection techniques. This well-organized text provides current, authoritative guidance on popular procedures including masseter hypertrophy and darker skin types, the therapeutic uses of botulinum toxins, and their future in dermatology. The renowned author team of Drs. Jean Carruthers and Alastair Carruthers offers evidence-based, procedural how-to’s and step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade, so you can successfully incorporate the latest procedures into your practice.
- Includes complete, clear descriptions and rationales for injection placement for facial and neck rejuvenation and hyperhidrosis, with high-quality videos demonstrating the techniques of injection.
- Addresses the differences in doses and particular characteristics among different botulinum toxin preparations in every chapter.
- Features a well-organized format with key points lists, pearls, and case studies as they appear in practice.
- Contains new chapters throughout, plus new information on injectable daxibotulinumtoxinA (RT002), topical botulinum toxin type A and benzyl alcohol.
- Includes many new images and procedural videos that depict exactly how to perform the techniques.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology
- Hardcover: 186 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (April 14, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323476597
- ISBN-13: 978-0323476591
Details : PDF + Videos
Size : 350 Mb
Download Botulinum Toxin: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, 4th Edition (+Videos) Free:
Now you can download Botulinum Toxin: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, 4th Edition (+Videos) from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.