In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Features of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF
- 3 Contents of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition Ebook:
- 4 Download Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF Free:
Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high. One of the basic rules and pillars for a comprehensive study of medical sciences is to rely on strong sources for learning and obtaining the necessary, appropriate medical information for the practical aspect accurately. Mastering practical skills is the borderline that distinguishes doctors and improves the results of their work with different cases of patients. Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking Thirteen Edition is one of magnificent Lippincott publications, and it is a landmark of the sources concerned with teaching the practice of the different therapeutic protocols for medical procedures that the final year student, the foundation year, and the general practitioner should know.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF
Following are the features of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF:
- Produced by Lynn S. Bickley MD FACP, an expert with long years of medical education and clinical medicine
- Full broad, confident coverage of all physical examination techniques of whole-body systems
- Distinguished by its great presentation as the rich regarded text contains fully illustrated, step-by-step techniques for performing the physical examination correctly, also pages design with the division to two columns that correlate examination techniques on the left with abnormalities indicated in red lines and differential diagnoses on the right.
- Updated 13th edition with new enhanced additives, new chapter showing the major components of patient encounter helping in decision making approaches, tables and bolded note pens of key elements on each page to enhance memory.
- New sector about population composition and species special habits and disorders
- Rich in illustrated techniques and photographs of all examination steps, photographic memory to increase mental content
- Dedicated to the ever-constant student, teacher, and practitioner of this continuously evolving art and science of medicine
- A chapter on patients with mental problems, a chapter on approaching a deteriorating patient, a chapter on evaluation of patients towards the end of life, and two new chapters on applying key clinical skills during assessments and in practice have all been included.
Contents of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition Ebook:
Part1: Foundations of physical examination and history taking
1.1- Overview of physical examination and history taking
1.2- Interviewing and the health history
1.3- Clinical reasoning, assessment, and plan
Part2: Regional examinations
2.1- Beginning the physical examination: general survey and vital signs
2.2- The skin, hair, and nails
2.3- The head and neck
2.4- The thorax and lungs
2.5- The cardiovascular system
2.6- The breasts and axillae
2.7- The abdomen
2.8- The male genitalia and hernias
2.9- Female genitalia
2.10- The anus, rectum, and prostate
2.11- The peripheral vascular system
2.12- The musculoskeletal system
2.13- The nervous system: mental status and behavior
2.14- The nervous system: cranial nerves, motor system, sensory system, and reflexes
Part3: Life span expectations
3.1- Assessing children: infancy through adolescence
3.2- The pregnant woman
3.3- The older adult.
We show some opinions of book users.
Michael Adam said This book was without a doubt “the bible” for advanced clinical assessment practitioners who were just starting out in their careers. The structure was fantastic because it catered to all learning styles. It was highly visual, with plenty of diagrams and algorithms. Colorful and yet packed with clinical examples. It was having looked at all the books in the library before investing in this one. It aided my studies and continues to aid my practice.
Download Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking 13th Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.