In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand 2019 Videos and PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand 2019 Videos and PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand 2019 Videos and PDF is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand 2019 Videos and PDF
Following are the features of ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand 2019 Videos and PDF:
Expand Your Learning with ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand
ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand is an online library with 19 hours of presentations from ASNC’s 2019 Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course that you can learn from wherever and whenever works best for you. It is a valuable asset for those who have to miss the course and a great way to prepare on your own time when it fits into your schedule.
The OnDemand experience offers you the convenience of learning on your own time from the comfort of your home, the office, or while traveling. Watch slides with synchronized audio or download the MP3 audio files and listen on the go. We make it easy for you to access content anytime, anywhere, from any device!
Convenient OnDemand features:
- Watch like you’re there in person. Combine slides with synchronized audio.
- Learn at your desk or on the go. Watch presentations on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Earn CME credits and satisfy your requirements. Look for the CME test button on selected sessions.
- Learn offline and take notes. PDFs of slides can be downloaded for easier review and note taking.
- Listen while you learn. MP3 audio files are easily loaded, so you can listen to sessions while on the go.
2019 Presentations from the Experts:
- Read with Experts PET and Essentials of Cardiac PET, Perfusion, Viability, and Beyond presented by Sharmila Dorbala, MD, MPH, FASNC
- Production of Radionuclides and Radiopharmaceuticals: Part 1 and Part 2 presented by Raymond Taillefer, MD, FRCP, ABNM
- Gated SPECT, Artifact Recognition, and Radionuclide Function Imaging presented by Gordon DePuey, MD, MASNC
- Stress Testing, Image Interpretation, and Protocols presented by Karthikeyan Ananthasubramaniam, MD, FASNC
- Technical Aspects of Acquisition and Processing, Radionuclide Ventricular Function Imaging: Basic Lab Techniques, and Instrumentation Quality Control presented by Robert Pagnanelli, BSRT(R)(N), CNMT, NCT, FASNC
- The Basics of Radiation Safety presented by Jason Tavel, PhD, DABR
Download ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand 2019 Videos and PDF Free:
Now you can download ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand 2019 Videos and PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
Details : 21 Videos + 15 Pdf + 21 Audios
Size : 5.74 Gb
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.