In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Anatomy Studymate: maps & mnemonics 1st Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Anatomy Studymate: maps & mnemonics 1st Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Anatomy Studymate: maps & mnemonics 1st Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Anatomy Studymate: maps & mnemonics 1st Edition PDF
Following are the features of Anatomy Studymate: maps & mnemonics 1st Edition PDF:
This is not an anatomy textbook.
These are helpful study notes that I gathered over the years of my study of anatomy and surgery. This book doesn’t explain the entire subject of human anatomy, but it helps you with maps and mnemonics instead of complicated pictures and long paragraphs.
In this Book:
- 131 easy to remember mnemonics.
- 30 tables summarizing more than 100 muscles (origin, insertion, action and nerve supply).
- 23 text blocks highlighting some high yield topics.
- 51 diagrammatic views of key anatomical regions (maps).
This book consists of 5 chapters covering the main regions of the body:
- Upper Limb
- Lower Limb
- Abdomen & Pelvis
- Head & Neck.
Each chapter is further divided into sections, each marked by one of the following icons.
- The key is for a mnemonic. A mnemonic is a way to make it easier for you to remember anatomical structures by linking them to a catchy phrase or letters sequence. It is easier to remember the muscles supplied by the musculocutaneous nerve if you linked them to BBC the famous British radio & TV as B: Biceps brachii, B: Brachialis and C: Coracobrachialis.
- The globe is for a diagram. Here we tried to simplify anatomical diagrams to schematic and nearly geometrical graphs.
- The book is for a summary verse highlighting a high yield topic or a clinical hint.
- The table is for a table summarizing muscles groups (origin, insertion, action and nerve supply). Note that in muscle groups, paragraphs are denoted O for origin, I for insertion, N for nerve supply, A for action and finally NB for notes.
✔ Anatomy Studymate© is not meant to replace anatomy textbooks. Unless coffee mate was meant to replace coffee. Think of it like a side dish, that can’t feed you alone. Yet, it adds a flavor to your meal.
About the Author
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (March 17, 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 148 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1508887578
- ISBN-13 : 978-1508887577
- Item Weight : 7.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.34 x 9 inches
Download Anatomy Studymate: maps & mnemonics 1st Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download Anatomy Studymate: maps & mnemonics 1st Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.