In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of ACP Hospital Medicine 2020 Package using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of ACP Hospital Medicine 2020 Package with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Download ACP Hospital Medicine 2020 Package Free
The ACP Hospital Medicine Packages include 35+ Scientific Program sessions and 2 full day Pre-Course recordings.
THE 2019 HOSPITAL MEDICINE PACKAGESPackages
ACP Hospital Medicine 2020 Package – Outline
– P5 – The Hospitalist: A Day in the Life
– P7 – Critical Care Medicine 2019
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM SESSIONS
1. Acute Coronary Syndrome Management: When the Clock Is Ticking on the Ticker
2. Allergic Reactions: Urgent and Emergent Hospital Management
3. Antibiotics Made Ridiculously Simple (…or at Least a Heck of a Lot Easier!)
4. Carpe Diem: Managing the Inpatient with Seizures
5. COPD and Asthma Exacerbations: Best Evidence and Best PracticeMTP
6. Deciphering Acid–Base Management
7. Delirium Evaluation and Management in the Hospital
8. Encephalitis and Meningitis: Identification and Management
9. Handoffs: Improving Patient Care Transitions within the Hospital
10. Hematologic Emergencies
11. Hepato-Anxiety: Treating Acute Liver Failure and Decompensated Chronic Liver Failure
12. Hospital and Critical Care Radiology That You Should Not Miss When the Radiologist Isn’t Available
13. Hypertension Management of the Inpatient: When High Isn’t a Good Thing
14. Initial Ventilator Management and Troubleshooting Ventilator Challenges
15. Inpatient Diabetes Management: Show Me Some Sugar!
16. Inpatient Heart Failure Management: Beyond the Basics
17. Inpatient Pain Management in the Era of the Opioid Epidemic
18. Inpatient Sickle Cell Disease Care: Managing Our Inpatients to Keep Them Outpatients
19. Minimizing Medical–Legal Risk and Maintaining Inpatient Care Quality: Cases from theTrenches
20. Noninvasive Ventilation and High-Flow Nasal Oxygen Therapy: Practical Evidence-Based
21. Palliative Care in the Noncancer Inpatient
22. Pancreatitis: Acute and Chronic Management
23. Perioperative Cardiac Evaluation
24. Practical Electrolyte Management: Sodium, Potassium, Phosphorus, and More
25. Pulmonary Hypertension: The Needle or the Haystack in Dyspnea Admissions
26. Quality Improvement for the Practicing Hospitalist
27. Shock and Sepsis Management to Save Lives
28. Stroke and TIA: Inpatient Evaluation and Management
29. Syncope Management: The Three “Es” of Care (Effective, Efficient, and Economical)
30. Top 5 High-Value Care Topics in Inpatient Medicine: Things We Do for No Reason
31. COPD: What’s New for Inpatient and Outpatient Care?
32. Perioperative Controversies
33. VTE Challenges: A Case-Based Panel Discussion
34. Care of the Pregnant Patient
35. Update in Hospital Medicine
36. Curbside Consultations in Infectious Diseases
You might also be interested in:
ACP Hospital Medicine 2020 Package Free Download
Download Link (Uploading)
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.