In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Abrams’ Clinical Drug Therapy Rationales for Nursing Practice 12th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Abrams’ Clinical Drug Therapy Rationales for Nursing Practice 12th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Abrams’ Clinical Drug Therapy Rationales for Nursing Practice 12th Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
Trusted by generations of nursing students and practicing nurses alike for its clear organization and approachable presentation, Abrams’ Clinical Drug Therapy, Twelfth Edition continues a long tradition of guiding students and instructors through the practice of safe and effective medication administration. Expert pharmacology educators and clinicians explain the “why” behind each nursing action and emphasize individualized nursing care and drug therapy to promote optimal outcomes in every care setting.
Filled with case studies, concept maps, and other engaging features, this updated edition establishes a solid foundation for understanding clinical drug therapy, reflects the latest evidence-based standards for administration, and details how to prevent or minimize adverse effects. A robust suite of online resources complements the text to guide students to success throughout their courses, NCLEX® exams, and nursing careers.
Create Your Ideal Course with These Additional Solutions!
Combining the world-class content of Abrams’ Clinical Drug Therapy, Twelfth Edition, Lippincott®’s innovative PrepU adaptive learning tools, and engaging multimedia learning resources in one easy-to-use digital environment, Lippincott® CoursePoint transforms the teaching and learning experience, making the full spectrum of nursing education more approachable than ever for you and your students. Meet the needs of every student, create an active learning environment, and save time at every step in your course with:
- A rich, interactive learning environment available anytime, anywhere
- Watch & Learn Videos, Concepts in Action Animations, adaptive quizzing, and journal articles
- Comprehensive reporting on student progress
- Personalized remediation and reinforcement
The same trusted solution, innovation, and unmatched support that you have come to expect from Lippincott® CoursePoint+ is now enhanced with more engaging learning tools and deeper analytics to help prepare students for practice. This powerfully integrated, digital learning solution combines learning tools, case studies, virtual simulation, real-time data, and the most trusted nursing education content on the market to make curriculum-wide learning more efficient and to meet students where they’re at in their learning. And now, it’s easier than ever for instructors and students to use, giving them everything they need for course and curriculum success!
Table of Contents
- SECTION 1: Foundations of Drug Therapy 1
- SECTION 2: Drugs Affecting the Central Nervous System
- SECTION 3: Drugs Affecting the Autonomic Nervous System
- SECTION 4: Drugs Affecting the Endocrine System
- SECTION 5: Drugs Used to Treat Infections
- Section 6: Drugs Affecting Hematopoiesis and the Immune System
- SECTION 7: Drugs Affecting the Respiratory System
- SECTION 8: Drugs Affecting the Cardiovascular System
- SECTION 9: Drugs Affecting the Digestive System
- SECTION 10: Drugs Used in Special Conditions
Features of Abrams’ Clinical Drug Therapy Rationales for Nursing Practice 12th Edition PDF
Following are the features of Abrams’ Clinical Drug Therapy Rationales for Nursing Practice 12th Edition PDF:
- Engaging course content provides a variety of learning tools to engage students of all learning styles.
- A more personalized learning approach gives students the content and tools they need at the moment they need it, giving them data for more focused remediation and helping to boost their confidence and competence.
- Powerful tools, including varying levels of case studies, interactive learning activities, and adaptive learning powered by PrepU, help students learn the critical thinking and clinical judgment skills to help them become practice-ready nurses.
- Unparalleled reporting provides in-depth dashboards with several data points to track student progress and help identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Unmatched support includes training coaches, product trainers and nursing education consultants to help educators and students implement CoursePoint with ease.
You might also be interested in:
Download Abrams’ Clinical Drug Therapy Rationales for Nursing Practice 12th Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download Abrams’ Clinical Drug Therapy Rationales for Nursing Practice 12th Edition PDF from the below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.