In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography: Normal and Abnormal Hearts 4th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography: Normal and Abnormal Hearts 4th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography: Normal and Abnormal Hearts 4th Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography: Normal and Abnormal Hearts 4th Edition PDF
Following are the features of A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography: Normal and Abnormal Hearts 4th Edition PDF:
Covering every aspect of fetal heart examination and all major cardiac malformations, A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography is widely acknowledged as the definitive text in this challenging field. This award-winning title clearly depicts examples of commonly seen abnormalities and day-to-day cases, as well as rare pathology. Authored by renowned experts, the fully updated fourth edition is a lavishly illustrated, easy-to-read text designed to serve as a comprehensive reference for all practitioners involved in cardiac imaging.
- Features significant revisions including several new chapters, new artwork, and updated reference lists.
- Discusses disorders in terms of the ultrasound findings with key points summarized at the end of each chapter. Images are accompanied by clear, colorful schematic drawings that depict cardiac abnormalities.
- Features the addition of Approach to Diagnosis, an algorithm at the end of each chapter to assist providers in reaching the proper diagnosis.
- Includes numerous tables that outline common and differentiating features of various cardiac malformations.
- Covers the technical aspects of the cardiac exam in the first half of the text; the second half features detailed discussions of fetal cardiac malformations, each presented in a practical, methodical format that includes the definition, spectrum of disease and incidence, the use of gray scale, color Doppler, 3D and early gestation ultrasound in diagnosis, followed by the differential diagnosis, prognosis, and outcome.
- Features a practical, concise, easy-to-use format, making it indispensable for both physicians and sonographers in the detection of congenital heart disease.
- Winner of British Medical Association Awards 2016: BMA Medical Book of the Year and Obstetrics and Gynecology – First Prize.
- Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Download A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography: Normal and Abnormal Hearts 4th Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography: Normal and Abnormal Hearts 4th Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.