In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography Fourth Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography Fourth Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography Fourth Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
Cardiac examination methods are in a continuous evolution on the level of techniques and modulation. The echocardiogram is one of the essential medical imaging tests used to examine and discover myocardium and cardiac diseases through using ultrasound to detect heart pump and valves efficacy, so after years of researches and challenges, echocardiogram could be used now for fetal cardiac examination for early discovering of malformations and early intervention. A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography PDF is a fundamental trusted source for learning basics and advanced imaging techniques for all radiologists, sonographers, cardiologists and obstetricians.
You might also be interested in:
Features of A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography Fourth Edition PDF
Following are the features of A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography Fourth Edition PDF:
- Written by Alfred Z. Abuhamad MD, Rabih Chaoui MD, leaders of fetal medicine and fetal imaging.
- Great coverage aspect of intrauterine congenital heart diseases during the three trimesters of pregnancy
- The fully updated fourth edition is a richly illustrated, easy-to-read handbook that provides a comprehensive reference for all cardiac imaging practitioners.
- There are several new chapters, fresh artwork, and updated reference lists in this edition.
- The illnesses are discussed in terms of ultrasound findings, with essential topics summarized at the end of each chapter. The images are supplemented by schematic drawings that depict cardiac anomalies in a clear and vivid manner.
- Approach to Diagnosis, a methodology at the end of each chapter to aid doctors in achieving the correct Diagnosis, has been added.
- There are numerous tables that detail the common and distinguishing characteristics of various cardiac abnormalities.
- In the first half of the text, the technical aspects of the cardiac exam are covered; in the second half, detailed discussions of fetal cardiac malformations are presented in a practical, methodical format that includes the definition, spectrum of disease, and incidence, as well as the use of grey scale, color Doppler, 3D, and early gestation ultrasound in Diagnosis, as well as differential diagnosis, prognosis, and outcome.
- It is a practical, simple, and easy-to-use style that makes it useful for both clinicians and sonographers in detecting congenital cardiac disease.
- BMA Medical Book of the Year and Obstetrics and Gynecology – First Prize, both 2016 British Medical Association Awards winners.
Contents of A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography Fourth Edition Book PDF
Part1: general aspects
Part2: technical aspects
Part3: Abnormal heart
3.3- atrioventricular septal defect
3.4- double inlet ventricle
3.5- tricuspid atresia
3.6- tricuspid valve dysplasia
3.7- tricuspid regurgitation
3.8- pulmonary stenosis
3.9- pulmonary atresia
3.10- tetralogy of Fallot
3.11- aortic stenosis
3.12- correction of the aorta
3.13- transposition of great vessels
3.14- abnormal fetal heart position
3.15- anomalies of systemic venous connections
3.16- fetal cardiomyopathy
3.17- fetal cardiac tumors
3.18- fetal arrhythmias
3.19- rare congenital diseases
Download A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography Fourth Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography Fourth Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.