In this blog post, we are going to share a free videos download of 2022 A Practical Approach to Surgical Pathology: Volume VIII Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of 2022 A Practical Approach to Surgical Pathology: Volume VIII Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
2022 A Practical Approach to Surgical Pathology: Volume VIII Videos is one of the best videos for quick review. It is very good videos to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of 2022 A Practical Approach to Surgical Pathology: Volume VIII Videos
Following are the features of 2022 A Practical Approach to Surgical Pathology: Volume VIII Videos:
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss the most useful diagnostic features in distinguishing amongst the various well-differentiated lipomatous tumors.
- Explain the approach to mesenchymal tumors of the gastrointestinal tract based upon primary cytology of the neoplastic cells.
- Discuss the most common diagnostic entities in the differential diagnosis of highly cellular spindle cell tumors.
- Describe the WHO criteria for the diagnosis of lobular carcinoma in situ and the uses and limitations of e-cadherin immunohistochemistry in evaluating in-situ lesions of the breast.
- Summarize the recent updates in the molecular basis of thyroid neoplasia as well as to understand the historical and practical reasons for the complexity of tumor characterization.
- Use the differentia diagnosis of chronic idiopathic inflammatory bowel disease and its mimics in daily practice.
- Discuss the practical approach to the diagnosis of papillary lesions of the breast aided by a targeted panel of immunohistochemical markers.
- Review relevant updates in prostate cancer grading and unfavorable pathologic features and their impact on reporting.
- Discuss common and uncommon renal tumors with eosinophilic cytoplasm and become familiar with key morphologic and immunohistochemical features useful in making these distinctions.
- Recognize the morphologic correlation of cytopathologic findings with histopathologic features and discuss the utility of ancillary molecular testing for the diagnosis of salivary gland lesions.
- Describe current testing guidelines with an optimized approach for histologic and cytologic samples of suspected HPV-related squamous cell carcinoma.
- Use a basic framework of histologic patterns and their clinical and laboratory correlates to diagnose common medical liver diseases.
- Apply diagnostic criteria for common inflammatory neoplastic diseases of the appendix in daily practice.
- Characterize the common elements of neuroendocrine neoplasia throughout the body.
- Summarize the spectrum of steroidogenic tissues and understand their structural and functional features.
- Discuss the difficulties in evaluating breast lumpectomy and mastectomy specimens following neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
- Describe the histologic features and clinical significance of the spectrum of myoepithelial and combined epithelial-myoepithelial lesions of the breast.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
Details : 18 Videos
Download 2022 A Practical Approach to Surgical Pathology: Volume VIII Videos Free:
Now you can download 2022 A Practical Approach to Surgical Pathology: Volume VIII Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.