In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of 2-Volume Mastering Rhinoplasty Video Series 2021 using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of 2-Volume Mastering Rhinoplasty Video Series 2021 with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
2-Volume Mastering Rhinoplasty Video Series 2021 is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of 2-Volume Mastering Rhinoplasty Video Series 2021
Following are the features of 2-Volume Mastering Rhinoplasty Video Series 2021:
by L. Mike Nayak, MD
In this 2-volume rhinoplasty series, Dr. L. Mike Nayak shares his approach to various challenges facing rhinoplasty surgeons today. Cases range from soft cartilage with thick skin to strong, bulbous cartilage with thin skin. Defects of the nasal dorsal width, projection, and axis are also addressed.
Each case begins with analysis of nasal aesthetics and anatomy and formulation of a surgical plan. Then, using open techniques for maximum visibility, Dr. Nayak demonstrates a logical, stepwise, and reproducible surgical correction, focusing on predictable, stable, and functional results. Throughout each case, he discusses the rationale for each maneuver performed. While the basic foundation of the procedure is shared among all the cases in this series, each case has been selected for particularly unique challenges.
8 Primary Rhinoplasty Cases With 9 Hours of Operative Video!
Techniques demonstrated include:
- SubSMAS nasal dissection
- Subperichondrial nasal dissection
- Open septoplasty
- Hump reduction through rasping and osteotomy
- Intranasal, percutaneous, and root osteotomies
- Middle vault reconstruction through spreader grafts and autospreader turn-in flaps
- Tip support through lateral crural steal, columellar strut, septal tongue-in-groove, and caudal septal extension graft techniques
- Modification of tip dynamics by cephalic and caudal trims, autorim grafts, suture techniques, and interrupted strip techniques
- Management of lateral crural convexity, with and without lateral crural transposition and alar batten underlay grafts
- Fine tuning of contours with shaved and crushed cartilage grafts
Volume 1 (4.5 hours of operative video)
- Case 1: Crooked, Bulbous Nose With Strong Lower Lateral Cartilages
- Case 2: Ptotic Nose With Dorsal Hump
- Case 3: Severely Ptotic Nasal Tip
- Case 4: Tension Nose With Wide Dorsum and High Radix
Volume 2 (4.5 hours of operative video)
- Case 1: Narrow Nose With Dorsal Hump and Plunging Tip
- Case 2: Thick Skin, Boxy Tip, Moderate Dorsal Hump
- Case 3: Sebaceous Skin Bulbous Tip With Convex Lateral Crura
- Case 4: Deviated Nose With High Radix and Ptotic Tip
Available in HD Streaming or on DVD. 8 Primary Rhinoplasty Cases With 9 Hours of Operative Video. 2021.
Download 2-Volume Mastering Rhinoplasty Video Series 2021 Free:
Now you can download 2-Volume Mastering Rhinoplasty Video Series 2021 from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
Details : 8 Videos
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.