In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Pankaja Naik Biochemistry 5th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Pankaja Naik Biochemistry 5th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Pankaja Naik Biochemistry 5th Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
The Medical Council of India (MCI) has revised the syllabus for the bachelor’s degree program in medicine. In this edition, new topics relevant in the current scenario have been included and many outdated topics have been removed. Topics are organized under seven major headings to assist both study and to facilitate retention of the contained information.
• Section I: Biological cell includes an introductory chapter on cell structure and function, followed by chapter membrane transport.
• Section II: Structure and functions of the biomolecules, includes chapters on structure and functions of carbohydrates, lipids, amino acids, peptides and proteins, enzymes, hemoglobin, and nucleotides and nucleic acids.
• Section Ill: Energy metabolism and metabolism of biomolecules, begins with the chapter on biological oxidation followed by chapters describing the synthesis and degradation of carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, hemoglobin, and purine and pyrimidine nucleotides. A chapter on integration of metabolism and metabolic processes in fed, fasting and starvation states also included in this section.
• Section IV: Nutrition, describes nutrients, vitamins and minerals, and their roles in health and disease.
• Section V: Molecular biology, describes DNA replication and repair, transcription and RNA processing, genetic code, mutation, translation, regulation of gene expression and genetic engineering.
• Section VI: Clinical biochemistry covers clinically relevant chapters, body water and electrolytes, acid-base balance, organ functions, disorders, and function tests, plasma proteins and immunoglobulins, immune system, radioisotopes in medicine, and cancer.
• Section VII: Special topics, includes the extracellular matrix, mechanism of hormone action, metabolism of xenobiotics, antioxidants defence system, biomedical waste disposal, and analytical techniques in biochemistry.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Pankaja Naik Biochemistry 5th Edition PDF
Following are the features of Pankaja Naik Biochemistry 5th Edition PDF:
All chapters from the fourth edition have been updated as per the new MBBS curriculum.
• Each chapter starts with ‘Objectives’ to guide students to study and summarize the content of the chapter easily.
• All the relevant mechanisms, theories and concepts are described with the help of schematic diagrams.
• The important clinical and applied aspects of the topic are highlighted in the colored boxes.
• ‘Strike a Note’ depicts additional significant information.
• For self-assessment and exam preparation, every chapter ends with Long Answer Questions (LAQs), Short Notes, Case Studies, and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
• Some new topics that present in the fifth edition as per the current scenario include: –
– Concept of alloenzyme and classification of enzymes as per IUBMB classification and nomenclature (Chapter 6)
– Diet in disease conditions like diabetes mellitus, coronary artery disease and pregnancy (Chapter 16)
– Adrenal functions, disorders, and function tests (Chapter 26)
– Concepts involved in vaccine development (Chapter 28)
– Apoptosis (Chapter 30)
– Biochemical basis of cancer therapy (Chapter 30)
– The extracellular matrix (Chapter 31)
– Role of oxidative stress in the pathogenesis (Chapter 34)
– Hospital waste disposal as per Biomedical Waste Management Rules, 2016 (Chapter 35).
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers Private Limited (October 1, 2019)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 9389188318
- ISBN-13 : 978-9389188318
- Item Weight : 3.43 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.84 x 9.84 x 1.18 inches
Download Pankaja Naik Biochemistry 5th Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download Pankaja Naik Biochemistry 5th Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.