In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Written in the proven Secrets® question-and-answer format, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets, 3rd Edition is an authoritative source for the effective and safe practice of oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMS) — and the ideal preparation tool for clinical rotations, exams, and board certification in OMS. Thoroughly revised and updated with the most current clinical information, this new edition provides dental students, OMS residents, and clinicians with practical tips, answers, and secrets from OMS experts. Best of all, it fits in your lab coat pocket so you can consult it wherever you go!
Table of Contents
Part I. Patient Evaluation
1. Are You Ready for Your Surgery Rotation?
2. Pre-operative Evaluation.
4. Laboratory Tests
Part II. Anesthesia – Part Editor
6. Local Anesthesia
7. Intravenous Sedation
8. Inhalational Anesthesia
9. NEW! Anesthesia for Difficult Patients
Part III. Postoperative Care
10. Fluid and Electrolyte Management
11. Nutritional Support
12. Post-operative Complications
13. NEW! ICU Care/Mechanical Ventilation
Part IV. Medical Emergencies
15. Tracheostomy and Cricothyrotomy
Part V. Management Considerations
16. Cardiovascular Disease
17. Respiratory Disease
20. Endocrine/Pregnant Patient
21. The Diabetic Patient
22. Immunocomprised Patient
Part VI: Oral Surgery
Section 1. Basic Surgical Science
23. Applied Surgical Anatomy
24. NEW! Wound Healing
Section 2. Dentoalveolar
25. DA/Pre-prosthetic Surgery
26. Dental Implant
27. Nerve Injury
28. Orofacial Infection/Osteomylitis
Section 3. Trauma
29. NEW! DA Trauma
30. Mandible Fracture
33. Frontal Sinus
34. Soft Tissue Injury
Section 4. Craniofacial
35. Craniofacial Syndrome
36. NEW! Oromandibular Dystopia
37. Syndromes Affecting Orofacial Region
38. Cleft Lip/Palate
39. Orthognathic Surgery
40. NEW! Distraction Osteogenesis
41. Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Section 5. TMJ/Facial Pain
42. Facial Pain/Headache
Section 6. Pathology
45. Oral Cancer
46. Salivary Gland Disease
47. NEW! Vascular Anomalies
48. NEW! Osteoradionecrosis/Osteonecrosis of the Jaws
49. NEW! Neck Mass
Section 7. Reconstruction
50. NEW! Bone Grafting
51. NEW! Local/Regional Flap
52. NEW! Facial Special Unit Reconstruction
53. NEW! Free Flap
Section 8. NEW! Cosmetic
54. Evaluation of Aging Face
58. Non-invasive Cosmetic Procedure
- Over 2,300 questions and answers offer valuable pearls, tips, memory aids, and secrets from oral and maxillofacial surgery experts in a concise, easy-to-read format.
- Popular and trusted Secrets® question-and-answer format helps you better understand the questions you are asked and provides you with perspective for the questions you ask yourself.
- Edited by two highly respected leaders in oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMS), with chapters written by internationally recognized experts in the field, makingthis an authoritative resource for the safe and effective practice of OMS.
- Convenient pocket size means you can consult this book wherever you goand carry it in your lab coat.
You might also be interested in:
About the Authors
A. Abubaker Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Professor, and S. Elmer Bear Chair Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery VCU School of Dentistry and VCU Medical Center Richmond, VA
Din Lam Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Virginia Commonwealth University Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Download Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF Free
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Secrets 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Secrets 3rd Edition PDF:
File Size : 6.55 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Secrets 3rd Edition PDF for free now:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.