Guideline for First year MBBS
First Of All Welcome to all in First Year MBBS
->> 1st Year MBBS is Completely Different from FSc and A level Because
- Subject Change Like in Anatomy You Don’t know About Histology & Embryology , Physiology Guyton -> Many Students face Problem they couldn’t get Books Language Even After having a good lecture , remember its just like FSc as your subject changes & you got problem for two month but after that you became habitual same case is here you should to become habitual of Wordings of Guyton , hitsology & Embryology Slowely You went to getting Medical terminology .
- MBBS Is RATTA (MUGG UP) Or Concepts -> Both things are important in MBBS , RATTA is for main headings & short definition but CONCEPT is for long detail , RATTA for Good paper Attempt & Concept for Good Doctor.
- In FSc There’s only One Book for One Subject but in MBBS there are so many books for one Subject e-g for BIOCHEMISTRY you Can’t cover Only from Mushtaq, Harper Or Lippin , for this I’ve share all in under relavant topics 🙂
- You Don’t have a single idea about Scenerio & SEQs Or Medical MCQs -> This is like a clinical Condition & you must be able to diagnose . For this I’ve share Many Qs & Past papers Even Sendups soon, Just review all of those you ll be able to make best attempt in proff Annual.
- You don’t know How Much time must be given & how time manage for all subjects -> Its all depend on your mind ability , how much time you required to clear & learn 1 topic , Average is 8-10 hours for 1st year MBBS is more than enough
- You don’t know how to remember Anatomy -> There are so many ways like (I) Use Mnemonics (II) Always Use Netter ATLAS (III) Discussion with fellows
- How To Make notes & Make points in books -> Always Use Highlters & use short hand notes to stick with topics so you can make Quick revision at the end.
GUIDELINE FOR ANATOMY
In MBBS all of you should to know “YOU SHOULD TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT EVERYTHING” its key to success in MBBS
Anatomy is Totally new & different subject , 1st Year MBBS consist 6 topic
(I) Histology (II) Embryology (III) General Anatomy (IV) Upper Limb (V) Lower Limb (VI) Thorax
GUIDELINE FOR BIOCHEMISTRY
Mostly biochem has that of fsc course but it is a bit in more detail
GUIDELINE FOR PHYSIOLOGY
medical physiology is can be easily covered with guyton hall and dr najeeb lectures.