In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of BNF 80 (British National Formulary) 2021 80th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of BNF 80 (British National Formulary) 2021 80th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
BNF 80 (British National Formulary) 2021 80th Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of BNF 80 (British National Formulary) 2021 80th Edition PDF
Following are the features of BNF 80 (British National Formulary) 2021 80th Edition PDF:
The British National Formulary (BNF) is the first choice for concise medicines information. Trusted by healthcare professionals across the world to support confident decision-making at the point of care.
The new edition (BNF 80) provides up-to-date guidance on prescribing, dispensing, and administering medicines, plus legal and professional guidelines.
Extensive content updates in the BNF 80 edition include:
New monographs on
• Beovu ® [brolucizumab] for neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration
• Cytotect ® [cytomegalovirus immunoglobulin] for prophylaxis of cytomegalovirus infection in patients taking immunosuppressants, particularly transplant recipients
• Mayzent ® [siponimod] for multiple sclerosis [secondary progressive, with active disease]
• Mulpleo ® [lusutrombopag] for thrombocytopenia [in patients with chronic liver disease undergoing invasive procedures]
• Staladex ® [leuprorelin acetate] for prostate cancer
• Zalkya ® [dienogest] for endometriosis
MHRA advice on:
• Etonogestrel (Nexplanon ®) contraceptive implants: new insertion site to reduce rare risk of neurovascular injury and implant migration
• Ondansetron: small increased risk of oral clefts following use in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
• Ulipristal acetate (Esmya ®): suspension of the licence due to risk of serious liver injury
• Sodium valproate and Valproic acid: updated Pregnancy Prevention Programme
• Tofacitinib (Xeljanz ®): new measures to minimise risk of venous thromboembolism and of serious and fatal infections
• Glucagon [update to age ranges for hypoglycaemia].
• Sodium fluoride [updating dosing for prophylaxis of dental caries].
Updated guidance on Pneumococcal vaccine and Yellow fever vaccine in-line with Public Health England recommendations, management of hypertension and management of impetigo
BNF 80 is an essential book, it provides you with:
– Up-to-date information on prescribing, dispensing, and administering medicines
– Authoritative, independent guidance on best practice enabling you to select safe and effective medicines
– Information, you know you can trust for quality, reliability and independence
– Everything you need at your fingertips, all in one book
Download BNF 80 (British National Formulary) 2021 80th Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download BNF 80 (British National Formulary) 2021 80th Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.